PDA

View Full Version : Arod the Centaur

karamaxjoe
11-02-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.;)

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/jason-mesnick-molly-gave-up-bachelorette-for-me-20092810) reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
It must not be easy.
A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
"He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
"They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."

3arod13
11-02-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.;)

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/jason-mesnick-molly-gave-up-bachelorette-for-me-20092810) reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
It must not be easy.
A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
"He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
"They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."

This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!

cjclong
11-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Must be great to have "friends" who talk to the press. And as for his personal life who gives a damn?

kingjammy24
11-02-2009, 12:09 PM
i'm tired of hearing about stuff that matters. time to have some fun.
my first piece is called "Who Wants to Pet the Pretty Horsey?"

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/233/reggiem.jpg

rudy.

karamaxjoe
11-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.

3arod13
11-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.

Mike,

I have a great sense of humor. But as an Arod fan, it just really gets old after a while.

Go Yankees!!

mariner_gamers
11-02-2009, 02:01 PM
This is money!! I have heard so much negative crap about Arod since he left Seattle something like this is very welcomed! It is so over the top it actually makes me like him for the first time since the late 90's. I can't wait to ask my wife if we can get matching centaur portraits for our bedroom! "Come on Gina, Arod has one"

The lost Seinfeld episode "Arod the Centaur". George goes to Arod's house to pick-up some items for a charity auction, sees the portrait..........

Thanks for sharing this and making my day!

kingjammy24
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1319/reggien.jpg

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.

Vintagedeputy
11-02-2009, 03:33 PM

I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder

thomecollector
11-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Jammy,
Now that's funny. lol.:D

karamaxjoe
11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder

Of course!...Centaurfielder!....how did I miss that one? That's priceless.

schubert1970
11-02-2009, 03:55 PM
This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!

Lighten up. I'm a big AROD fan, but you need to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while...and AROD kind of sets himself up for it. Remember thos GQ pics.....ughhhhhh

schubert1970
11-02-2009, 03:56 PM
New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1319/reggien.jpg

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.

Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.

frikativ54
11-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.

I love it. One can only wonder what psychic need leads A-Rod to have centaur pics of himself in his bedroom. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the guy. With his strange personal life, including dumping his wife, running off with Madonna, etc., something seems terribly amiss with A-Rod.

But I do have a ton of respect for him as a ballplayer, because he is second to none in his craft. For those of you who struggle to laugh about A-Rod, don't you think that by playing in New York with its notorious media, he brings it on himself?

sylbry
11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Reminds me of this.

FENWAY
11-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Piling on... :D

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/mvalz/arod_zoolander6.jpg

sox83cubs84
11-02-2009, 09:14 PM
I love it. One can only wonder what psychic need leads A-Rod to have centaur pics of himself in his bedroom. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the guy. With his strange personal life, including dumping his wife, running off with Madonna, etc., something seems terribly amiss with A-Rod.

But I do have a ton of respect for him as a ballplayer, because he is second to none in his craft. For those of you who struggle to laugh about A-Rod, don't you think that by playing in New York with its notorious media, he brings it on himself?

That might be the case...even if it isn't, just being in New York brings a lot more unwanted attention than being in Oakland, Tampa Bay or Pittsburgh.

Dave M.
Chicago area

suicide_squeeze
11-02-2009, 11:44 PM

I think A-Rod should be SUED, damn it! He is idolized by so many.....I actually worry about Tony!!

A-Rod is responsible for many deaths, where people cut themselves in half and bleed to death while trying to sew their midsections to a freshly severed horse body!

These damn "best in their respected crafts" corporations.....err....players! They need to place a darn warning label, tatooed on their ass....

"Careful....Centaur in the making: Please keep away from knives and chainsaws. I am awesome....behold my beauty!"

http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/blink.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/mad2.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/doh.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/crazy.gif

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 12:55 AM
I think A-Rod should be SUED, damn it! He is idolized by so many.....I actually worry about Tony!!

A-Rod is responsible for many deaths, where people cut themselves in half and bleed to death while trying to sew their midsections to a freshly severed horse body!

These damn "best in their respected crafts" corporations.....err....players! They need to place a darn warning label, tatooed on their ass....

"Careful....Centaur in the making: Please keep away from knives and chainsaws. I am awesome....behold my beauty!"

http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/blink.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/mad2.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/doh.gif http://www.barbandgreg.com/images/Emoticons/crazy.gif

Can you please be respectful and leave me alone? We have a disagreement about H & B; I don't need to be taunted about it. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so mean-spirited. What good does it do anybody to mock somebody you disagree with about liability lawsuits? I am a human being, not a cognitively deficient mental case to be mocked.

Vintagedeputy
11-03-2009, 05:42 AM
Can you please be respectful and leave me alone? We have a disagreement about H & B; I don't need to be taunted about it. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so mean-spirited. What good does it do anybody to mock somebody you disagree with about liability lawsuits? I am a human being, not a cognitively deficient mental case to be mocked.

Be careful Suicide....Frik may have some breakdown over this thread and go on a wild squirrel killing, tree chopping spree. Then PETA will sue the owners of GUU for creating this forum and also Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Where some people seem despair, I see opportunity....

3arod13
11-03-2009, 07:34 AM

Hey, I only attempted to cut my wrist twice. And I asked you to keep that between us :)

suicide_squeeze
11-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Be careful Suicide....Frik may have some breakdown over this thread and go on a wild squirrel killing, tree chopping spree. Then PETA will sue the owners of GUU for creating this forum and also Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Where some people seem despair, I see opportunity....

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

suicide_squeeze
11-03-2009, 11:37 AM

But you see frik, this is the whole problem: You don't understand that you can't comprehend what is going on here.

We don't have a disagreement about H & B.

We have a disagreement on deeply instilled values....radical backwards-ass thinking.....lack of ability of reasoning.....morally corrupt views of proper social responsibility......the meaning between right and wrong.....

Look, I am sorry for "offending" you.

Now will you please apologize to America for being one of the mindsets who has risen from the mosquito-breeding puddles to slowly but surely destroy everything that has been accomplished by hard working Americans that can think clearly to make America the greatest country on the face of the earth?

If we were to follow your logic and assessment of what constitutes proper ettiquette in the legal and business world, we would all be paying $12,000 a year for car insurance for a beat-up 1969 Volkswagon Beetle.

Please.....stop the insanity!!!

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 06:00 PM
But you see frik, this is the whole problem: You don't understand that you can't comprehend what is going on here.

We don't have a disagreement about H & B.

We have a disagreement on deeply instilled values....radical backwards-ass thinking.....lack of ability of reasoning.....morally corrupt views of proper social responsibility......the meaning between right and wrong.....

I would caution you in using abstract theoretical frameworks to look at what it is merely a disagreement in policy. This has nothing to do with any lack of reasoning; I think differently from the way you think. That is my right.

None of this is about "morally corrupt views of proper social responsibility." I have never advocated anything immoral; I haven't suggested starting wars, recommending mass genocide, and harassing people who think differently from the way I do.

My difference of opinion doesn't mean that I am stupid; my schoolwork and grades consistently demonstrate that I have good reasoning and cognitive skills. Am I a genius? Of course not. Do I lack reasoning abilities? No. Stop insulting me - I am sick and tired of it.

My writing has been published in the Seattle Times, and I have been published in the Oregonian. My photography has appeared on the front cover of a freethought magazine. Additionally, I am at a very challenging university. If I were so stupid, I would have been among the 60+ percent who were denied acceptance.

I would appreciate if you stop insulting my intelligence. I am intelligent and capable. The only difference between us is that the America I would rather live in would be more secular and progressive than your ideal country. It would make me happy if there were more social equality, and more rights of ordinary individuals vs. corporations. Plus, America would be a better place if there were less sexism.

It's as simple as that. In my opinion, the country is not going to hell, and it's only getting better. Hopefully, soon enough we will have a health care system where we recognize that medical treatment is a human right, not a privilege. But that's besides the point.

Look, I am sorry for "offending" you.

If you were really sorry for offending me, you would stop insulting me. Please, I am asking you to leave me alone and stop accusing me of immorality. I have never insulted your intelligence. That is not my desire. Please give me the same courtesy.

Vintagedeputy
11-03-2009, 06:50 PM
My writing has been published in the Seattle Times, and I have been published in the Oregonian. My photography has appeared on the front cover of a freethought magazine. Additionally, I am at a very challenging university.

I was class president in the 5th grade, and I once got a bowling trophy for just showing up, so I would request, nay demand that you respect my authori-tay!

Many learned people have skewed perceptions of reality Frik, so get over yourself. To blame H&B for the boy getting killed is like the old Rosie O'Donnell + spoon = fat theory. It doesn't compute. Worse yet, when you come on here and defend a lawsuit against a company like H&B, to me you offend a man like Brian who gives his heart and soul (not to mention his time and company records) to this forum.

When the minor league coach got killed by a batted ball, did they blame the scout who signed that hitter? No, of course not. Your defense of that lawsuit makes just as much sense, which is ZERO.

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Many learned people have skewed perceptions of reality Frik, so get over yourself. [/qoute]This amuses me. What kind of truth-claims comprise your notion of reality? Is reality merely a shorthand for your own perceptions? And if you are unwilling to accept the ideas of society's most learned, whom do you trust? I would much rather take the opinion of academics, whose judicious study of particular subjects make them more qualified to speak. I would like to know who decides what reality is and what are the criteria by which certain members of society (i.e., you) define what this means.
[quote]To blame H&B for the boy getting killed is like the old Rosie O'Donnell + spoon = fat theory. It doesn't compute. Worse yet, when you come on here and defend a lawsuit against a company like H&B, to me you offend a man like Brian who gives his heart and soul (not to mention his time and company records) to this forum.

I don't think I am insulting Brian. I appreciate and respect what BMH has done for this forum, and the records are invaluable to game-used collecting. To say that H & B is liable for the young man's death does not mean that I do not respect what Brian has done for the hobby. There is a big difference between criticizing a company's product and insulting a particular member of that body. One is a philosophic question; the other has to do with an individual. To conflate the two is troublesome.

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Many learned people have skewed perceptions of reality Frik, so get over yourself. This amuses me. What kind of truth-claims comprise your notion of reality? Is reality merely a shorthand for your own perceptions? And if you are unwilling to accept the ideas of society's most learned, whom do you trust? I would much rather take the opinion of academics, whose judicious study of particular subjects make them more qualified to speak. I would like to know who decides what reality is and what are the criteria by which certain members of society (i.e., you) define what this means.

To blame H&B for the boy getting killed is like the old Rosie O'Donnell + spoon = fat theory. It doesn't compute. Worse yet, when you come on here and defend a lawsuit against a company like H&B, to me you offend a man like Brian who gives his heart and soul (not to mention his time and company records) to this forum.

I don't think I am insulting Brian. I appreciate and respect what BMH has done for this forum, and the records are invaluable to game-used collecting. To say that H & B is liable for the young man's death does not mean that I do not respect what Brian has done for the hobby. There is a big difference between criticizing a company's product and insulting a particular member of that body. One is a philosophic question; the other has to do with an individual. To conflate the two is troublesome.

Vintagedeputy
11-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Many learned people also know how to use this darn internet thingy without double posting...

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Many learned people also know how to use this darn internet thingy without double posting...

I made a typo by misspelling quote, so I had to go back and resubmit. I am sorry.

camarokids
11-03-2009, 09:21 PM
AROD is just a f*cking whack job. The more you learn about him the less you care to know.

Awww, the good ol information age.....

If it were not for sports where would he be??? Hangin out at the local Gay Bar, or cruising Central Park for dudes?????

Need to change Arod's name to Freak Boy, Jungle Boy or Cowboy Roy.

I really like this one, A-EGO !!!!

I sure you all could add to the list......

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 09:25 PM
If it were not for sports where would he be??? Hangin out at the local Gay Bar, or cruising Central Park for dudes?????

I doubt one could divorce A-Rod from the sports world. Excelling at baseball has made him who he is. It seems to be that sports have constituted who A-Rod is to such a degree that I don't know if you'd even have A-Rod without the athletics.

Vintagedeputy
11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I made a typo by misspelling quote, so I had to go back and resubmit. I am sorry.

Don't apologize, its a sign of weakness.

Besides, many learned academics, whose judicious study of particular subjects make them less qualified to type on an internet forum.

frikativ54
11-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Don't apologize, its a sign of weakness.

Besides, many learned academics, whose judicious study of particular subjects make them less qualified to type on an internet forum.

Apologizing is not necessarily a sign of weakness; sometimes admitting your mistakes is the right thing to do. I made a typo; I apologized. I don't see any problem with that.

However, your point about academics makes little sense to me. Does somehow studying the world more make you have a skewed perspective about the world you are studying? You claims just don't make sense to me.

Capital-Sports
11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Now I am reminded why I don't visit this forum that much anymore.

kingjammy24
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
even with 2 great photoshop images to start the festivities off, this thread still managed to turn to complete shit.

rudy.

camarokids
11-04-2009, 07:18 PM
even with 2 great photoshop images to start the festivities off, this thread still managed to turn to complete shit.

rudy.

Your photos were awesome!!!

Thanks for the laughs!!!!

As recommended, you should send them to Dave Letterman.....

WadeInBmore
11-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Lol

camarokids
11-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Lol

Wow, what mass and what muscles you have AROD!! ;):rolleyes:!! those steroids sure are working wonders on you Aroid!!!

suicide_squeeze
11-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Wade,

Nice job!!!

The funniest part of that whole picture are the batting gloves....just classic!