PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Most Obscene thing I have ever seen at a Sporting Event

LastingsMilledge85
10-30-2009, 12:23 AM
I went to the UFL game at Giants Stadium and was sitting directly behind the California Redwoods sideline. DUring the game I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw. A player on the Redwoods was clearly urinating on the sideline onto the turf behind a bench. With police presence near the sidelines, if they saw the player doing it, could he be charged with lewd conduct? The scene was disgusting, funny, and unbelievable.

xpress34
10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
LM -

I can beat that easily...

For my 'bachelor party' in 2004, I just wanted to go watch the Rockies play... I was working for Rawlings at the time and was at every home game, but I was always working...

Anyway, my brother was in town for the wedding and he had never been to Coors Field, so we moved all around as he wanted to see the game from different viewpoints...

Wellll, we end up in the 3rd deck (Upper Deck) behind home plate and it's deserted... a few minutes later, a guy and a girl come by and go to the top row... a few minutes later my brother tells me we didn't need to go to the strip club, the show came to us... we all (5 of is total) turn around and this girl is going to town on this guy... Coors Field is VERY well covered with hidden cameras... about 2 minutes after she started, here come 2 ushers and 2 Denver PD and they interupt them, have him zip up and take them both away in cuffs.

Needless to say, we clapped for them as they went by and the girl just smiled... the guy looked scared to death...

- Chris

orioles03
10-30-2009, 09:07 AM
LM -

I can beat that easily...

For my 'bachelor party' in 2004, I just wanted to go watch the Rockies play... I was working for Rawlings at the time and was at every home game, but I was always working...

Anyway, my brother was in town for the wedding and he had never been to Coors Field, so we moved all around as he wanted to see the game from different viewpoints...

Wellll, we end up in the 3rd deck (Upper Deck) behind home plate and it's deserted... a few minutes later, a guy and a girl come by and go to the top row... a few minutes later my brother tells me we didn't need to go to the strip club, the show came to us... we all (5 of is total) turn around and this girl is going to town on this guy... Coors Field is VERY well covered with hidden cameras... about 2 minutes after she started, here come 2 ushers and 2 Denver PD and they interupt them, have him zip up and take them both away in cuffs.

Needless to say, we clapped for them as they went by and the girl just smiled... the guy looked scared to death...

- Chris
happens all the time in nfl i use to help out on visitors sidelines at ravens games .players would all always relieve them selfs in front of the gatorade stands the trainer would hold a towel in front then two other people on the other sides and they would just go

sox83cubs84
10-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Back about 25-30 years ago, most of the Ballhawks on Waveland Ave., unlike today, were not anxious to be shown on TV cameras for fear that it would bring more people out to the street, most of whom were more likely to get in their way as opposed to creating a legitimate challenge. One shagger of the era (not active today) saw the center field camera holding its gaze on him to show him with the home run he caught...and proceeded to give the middle finger to the camera. WGN didn't point the cameras out there for several years afterwards. I wonder how 2009 ballhawks would react to a person (ballhawk or pedestrian) making a similar obscene gesture and making the street shots cease for several years again...?

Dave M.
Chicago area

Vintagedeputy
10-30-2009, 04:57 PM
I remember a youtube-esq video of a couple in a near empty stadium (Marlins maybe?) and the girl was sitting on the guy's lap.

I guess she was uncomfortable because she kept getting up and repositioning herself on his lap every other second or so.... :)

jppopma
11-03-2009, 01:08 AM
I recall a story a few years back of some guy masturbating in front of one of the windows at the Skydome Hotel. I think the guy claimed that he thought it was one way glass, or some other lame excuse.

That has to be way more obscene than the stories of people in those hotel rooms having sex against those windows.

Nathan
11-03-2009, 01:14 AM
I remember a few years back (2002, maybe?) watching a Mets game. There was one guy in the entire section, so when they come back from commercial, the camera was on him. One of the commentators said something like, "So this is what it's like to be a Mets fan today."

No sooner does he finish that thought than the guy in the stands looks around, pulls out a bong, and takes an absolutely massive hit off of it. Needless to say, security got to him very quickly.

sox83cubs84
11-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Similar to Nathan's story, A Monday Night Football game during the Howard Cosell era had the old Houston Oilers hosting the Raiders at the Astrodome, and the Oilers were getting trounced. The ABC camera zeroed in on a fan in the upper reaches of the dome sitting by himself, and, upon being aware of the camera's visual recording of him, proceeded to flip the bird at the camera.

Without missing a beat, Dandy Don Meredith proudly proclaimed that "at least one Oilers fan still thinks his team is #1".:p

Dave M.
Chicago area

mariner_gamers
11-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Huge guy with 6 inches of exposed crack sitting on the Kingdome leftfield bleachers. 6th inning or so dude cuts a monster beer fart, I mean it rattled the entire length of bleacher he was on. Women were running, children crying and I was high-fiving dude through my watery eyes and gagging. He cleared a good 40-50 people and angered thousands more.

Ollie
11-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Huge guy with 6 inches of exposed crack sitting on the Kingdome leftfield bleachers. 6th inning or so dude cuts a monster beer fart, I mean it rattled the entire length of bleacher he was on. Women were running, children crying and I was high-fiving dude through my watery eyes and gagging. He cleared a good 40-50 people and angered thousands more.

Thank you sir! If ever there was a day I needed to laugh it was today

sox83cubs84
11-03-2009, 11:14 PM

LMAO!!:p :p :p I may be 51, but I enjoy fart stories and jokes as if I were 9! (Singlehandedly created a few, as well).:D

Dave M.
Chicago area

tcfor3
11-04-2009, 12:29 PM
It is fairly common for football players, particularly linemen, to urinate on themselves during a NFL game.

Once the active players have entered the playing field after pregame warm-ups, they are not allowed to leave the field, except for injury, until halftime and at the end of the game. This is to prevent a player from doing anything to his uniform or hands and forearms that would be illegal after they have been inspected by the game official in charge of making sure that all active players are properly suited up for the game. Examples of illegal changes would be the use of stick-um on a jersey, sleeves or socks and making a hand pad or forearm pad into an armcast.

Quarterbacks will have a center wear a towel even on a sunny day, not because the qb's hands are sweaty, but because the center has answered nature's call in the middle of a game!

I have pictures of former kicker Al Del Greco surrounded by equipment personnel who are holding up towels to shield Al as he sat on the bench at old Municipal Stadium and peed into a cup when he was a member of the Oilers in 1994. Al is looking right at me and smiling as he takes care of business against the Browns.

Ask most former NFL lineman and they will have several tales of their teammates and/or themselves relieving themselves during a game.

So the next time you see a lineman with what appears to be "sweat stains" on their pants, they may just had to go!

suicide_squeeze
11-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Similar to Nathan's story, A Monday Night Football game during the Howard Cosell era had the old Houston Oilers hosting the Raiders at the Astrodome, and the Oilers were getting trounced. The ABC camera zeroed in on a fan in the upper reaches of the dome sitting by himself, and, upon being aware of the camera's visual recording of him, proceeded to flip the bird at the camera.

Without missing a beat, Dandy Don Meredith proudly proclaimed that "at least one Oilers fan still thinks his team is #1".:p

Dave M.
Chicago area

I remember that, and it's certainly an all-time t.v. sports classic. :)

skipcarayislegend
11-05-2009, 02:42 PM
From Mark Schlereth's Wikipedia entry:

Mark Schlereth's nickname is "Stink." He discussed the genesis of this nickname on ESPN Radio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN_Radio)'s Mike and Mike in the Morning (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_and_Mike_in_the_Morning) on November 2, 2006. Schlereth said his nickname originated his first season with the Broncos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_Broncos) in 1995 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_NFL_season). He told a story about his sister working in an Eskimo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo) town in Alaska (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska), where people cut the heads off of fish and consider the head a delicacy; these heads are known as Stinkheads (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinkheads). Schlereth was called "Stinkhead" that season, later shortened to "Stink." Schlereth also revealed on this same Mike and Mike appearance that due to the lack of restroom facilities on the sideline, he would often urinate in his game pants (originally saying that was the reason for the "Stink" nickname, although he was joking).

LastingsMilledge85
11-05-2009, 03:01 PM
I forgot to add that the player I saw did not have anyone around him holding towels or anything. He went solo and just had his back turned to me and went behind a bench.

sox83cubs84
11-05-2009, 05:14 PM
It's 1985, and I'm at the Cubs game with a female friend (before I met my wife). I had partial season tickets right behind the Cubs mound in their bullpen, and we were seated in the midst of a game when Lary Sorenson got up to start warming up. He threw a few pitches without anything unusual, and then, on the next delivery, he went into his leg kick and proceeded to rip out a loud fart.:p My date was grossed out; I laughed my ass off.

Dave M.
Chicago area