PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodriguez Game Used And Signed 2009 Yankees Bat

3arod13
10-29-2009, 10:25 AM
A few things I find odd and questionable about the write-up.

* THE BAT WAS GIVEN TO A PLAYER FROM THE ANGLES, I CAN NOT GIVE OUT THE NAME, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Why not? Would only provide more authenticity and proof of the bat.

* ALEX HAS SIGNED THE BAT "ALEX RODRIGUEZ #13 MVP 03, 05, 07" IN SILVER SHARPIE.

* Does it make sense that if Arod gave a bat to another player, he would add an inscription like this? I would think he would just sign it for the player.

Regards, Tony

3arod13
10-29-2009, 10:26 AM

* THE BAT WAS GIVEN TO A PLAYER FROM THE ANGLES, I CAN NOT GIVE OUT THE NAME, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

* ALEX HAS SIGNED THE BAT "ALEX RODRIGUEZ #13 MVP 03, 05, 07" IN SILVER SHARPIE.

* Does it make sense that if Arod gave a bat to another player, he would add an inscription like this? I would think he would just sign it for the player.

Regards, Tony

Sorry, forgot to add the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALEX-RODRIGUEZ-GAME-USED-AND-SIGNED-2009-YANKEES-BAT_W0QQitemZ390111377018QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item5ad473367a

joelsabi
10-29-2009, 10:30 AM

Regards, Tony

would think a personal inscription is in order if given to a player. fielding glove given to christian guzman (i think it was him) comes to mind. why the mvp inscription to a player. maybe the player was cliff lee. :D

3arod13
10-29-2009, 01:39 PM
would think a personal inscription is in order if given to a player. fielding glove given to christian guzman (i think it was him) comes to mind. why the mvp inscription to a player. maybe the player was cliff lee. :D

Joel, my thoughts exactly.

gameused
10-30-2009, 02:35 PM
This is the same person that was selling a forged Vladimir Guerrero HR derby bat. I would not be confident buying any game used items from ebayer: q3clippers

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=16347&highlight=Vladimir+Guerrero+bat