PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Scoggin and Endzone Sports Charities

NYRangers
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
If you have ever dealt with these guys, you know how generous and helpful they are. Pure Class and Integrity. A Mile High Salute to Patrick and ESC for making this a great hobby.

both-teams-played-hard
10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
If you have ever dealt with these guys, you know how generous and helpful they are. Pure Class and Integrity. A Mile High Salute to Patrick and ESC for making this a great hobby.
So true. Patrick is a super cool dude. Without a doubt, he is the true Broncos guru. Also, the Endzone Sports Charities Broncos website is overflowing with knowledge!

both-teams-played-hard
10-27-2009, 08:31 PM
For those that are unfamiliar:
http://endzonesportscharities.org/

ChrisCavalier
10-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Agreed. Patrick is top-notch and extremely passionate about the hobby and helpful to others. Btw, Tom Jacobsen, who is also affiliated with ESC, is another great guy and true class-act.

sox83cubs84
10-28-2009, 02:23 PM
If I had questions about Broncos items, he's the guy I'd turn to.

Dave M.
Chicago area

EndzoneSports
10-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Agreed. Patrick is top-notch and extremely passionate about the hobby and helpful to others. Btw, Tom Jacobsen, who is also affiliated with ESC, is another great guy and true class-act.

My heartfelt gratidute to one and all for your kind words… I am both flattered and humbled.

I have always felt a responsibility to myself to become as knowledgable as possible so as to allow me to become an accountable member of the hobby community. Over the years we have conducted research and ammassed a fairly extensive database of knowledge regarding our specific area of interest. Over time as this knowledge base has grown, I have also come to feel responsible to the colleting community as a whole, to share this knowledge freely with others who find it of interest. The sharing of this information is part of the endzone sports charities’ mission statement and the reason that we established and maintain our non-commercial web site—www.endzonesportscharities.org (http://www.endzonesportscharities.org)

It goes without saying that this work is a labor of love—a love for both for the hobby and for our interest in detailing and archiving a part of the history of the Broncos franchise. I would willingly do this without any expectation of reward whatsoever. I have, however, been warmly rewarded many times over through the many relationships established and friends made over the years. The opportunity to converse with, debate with and lean from so many equally passionate members of the hobby commiunity continues to be a personal source of joy for me.

While I treasure each and every one of these relationships, one stands above the rest and is deserving of mention. Over the years I’ve had the pleasure of working with and befriending Tom Jacobsen. I’ve found Tom to be trustworthy, honest, forthcoming, and someone whose own interest in becoming more knowegable serves as a constant challenge for me to better myself. The hobby is better off by far with folks such as Tom involved; I feel honored and privledged to consider him my colleague and more importantly, my friend

Best regards,