PDA

View Full Version : JO Sports Has The 2009 Denver Broncos AFL Legacy Throwback Game Worn Jerseys!

DoctorLoomis
10-24-2009, 12:00 AM
I just noticed on their website..wow these things are incredible!

mvandor
10-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Unis like that should be burned, or cut up for cards. Man they are U-G-L-Y.

DoctorLoomis
10-24-2009, 06:50 PM
They are...shall we say....unique........

http://www.josportsco.com/list_products.asp?NewSearch=True&SubID=7000000&TeamID=6000030&CatID=0

NYRangers
10-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Awesome jerseys! And that Broncos-Pats game was one of Denver's biggests regular season wins in years. That said, the prices seem steep. Hillis for $3K? $500 more than Dawkins??? I wonder what the Orton went for. I do love them socks though!

josportsco
10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Loomis they are very unique. We are trying to secure some of the lower end guys to offer. Thanks for the call the other day. I will hold the one for you IF we get it. JO

indyred
10-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Very unique one of kind jerseys, also helps they were from a huge win Pats.

TAFKADixie
10-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey JO,

Just so you know there is no University of Clemson. Dawkins attended Clemson University.

EndzoneSports
10-29-2009, 04:50 AM
Hey guys, let's lay off of my Broncos and the use of the "U" word... I prefer to think of these uniforms as "fashionably challenged".

As I'd mentioned to another via e-mail response, like 'em or not, they certainly served as a historic reminder of how far the franchise (and for that matter the league) has come in the past half century.

If anyone is intersted in the history of the original unis, we have information posted on our "Uniform History" web page at http://endzonesportscharities.org/history.htm along with a photo of one of the original vertically striped stockings. The one in our collection is one of only three that are known to exist (the Broncos and Pro Football Hall of Fame each have one as well). There are also a few others rumored to still be in the hands of a couple players/coaches of the era as well.

In closing, I would also like to assert my opinion that there is no way that these brown and gold unis would qualify as the ugliest in pro football history--that title would have to go to the brown and white road version worn the week following at San Diego. :o

Best regards,

mvandor
10-29-2009, 08:27 AM
In closing, I would also like to assert my opinion that there is no way that these brown and gold unis would qualify as the ugliest in pro football history--that title would have to go to the brown and white road version worn the week following at San Diego. :o

I stand corrected! ;)

sportscentury
10-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey JO,

Just so you know there is no University of Clemson. Dawkins attended Clemson University.

Lol.

indyred
10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
San Diego Chargers AFL patched throwbacks are now up on site. Show some awesome use.