PDA

View Full Version : Vince Malta Book Update

ChrisCavalier
06-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

Some recent progress has been made regarding Vince Malta's upcoming book and I wanted to take a moment to update our members with the relevant information.

Basically, the copyright and intellectual property issues that were holding up the project have been resolved and the book is now getting ready to go through the artwork/copyright and printing phases to prepare for distribution. Based on the time line from the editors and printers, we have been given a definitive release date of November 1st, if not earlier.

While Game Used Universe did not have any control over the book's production schedule, we do understand the frustration regarding the delay. Thus, Game Used Universe is going to give all its existing Premium members a free one year membership renewal. Specifically, over the next week or so we will administratively extend every existing Premium membership by one year free of charge. Once again, though the delays were beyond our control, it is our way of saying we apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.

In addition, I wanted to let everyone know that we are planning to have some great additions to the site in time for the National Convention in July. While I am not at liberty to discuss these plans at the moment, we feel confident our members will find the additions to be very exciting.

As always, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions and we thank you for the privilege of allowing us to help meet your collecting needs.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

ChrisCavalier
06-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Game Used Universe is going to give all its existing Premium members a free one year membership renewal. Specifically, over the next week or so we will administratively extend every existing Premium membership by one year free of charge. Once again, though the delays were beyond our control, it is our way of saying we apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.
Hello Again Everyone,

As promised in the note above, I wanted to let everyone know we have completed the process of adding the one free year renewal to every GUU Premium membership.

As always, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions and please accept our promise that we will continue to do everything we can to show you have much we value you as members.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe