PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Lofton

blujkt33
10-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I am looking for any game used/worn Kenny Lofton memorabilia. Indians era is preffered, but I will look at anything.

dcgreg25
10-23-2009, 12:45 PM
The GUU auction just opened and has a broken Lofton bat. There is also a GU Lofton Indians jersey and pants on Ebay...though the price is very high IMHO for the buy it now but the jersey looks good.

There is also a GU Lofton Braves jersey on ebay- again the price is a bit high. I have my questions on that one as I own a Braves Lofton jersey that I got with good provenance.

Gamewornuniforms.com has a Lofton Astros jersey up for sale. The only problem with it is that two players wore that number that year and they have no proof that Lofton wore the jersey. It is also priced pretty high. I could not photomatch the jersey so I just could not bring myself to add it to my collection, despite how badly I wanted it to be that jersey.

I am a Lofton collector- I have six GU Lofton jerseys and one hat. I am trying to add more myself. Drop me an email if you have questions about sizing, etc.