PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Pedroia Game Used Glove???

hiflyer56
10-22-2009, 06:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Dustin-Pedroia-Signed-Game-Used-Rookie-Glove_W0QQitemZ130339287625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item1e58d3b249#ht_1752wt_876

i checked the 06 season and he DIDNT wear that glove he has stuck w/ the same color-tone of glove even in the minors. A few weeks ago i emailed and asked do you have a picture of him wearing the glove... i got this response "We do not have a photo of him using it. The glove was purchased directly from his company by our consignor a few years ago." I was interested in it but i dont think he ever used it? Maybe you guys can help me find a pic of him using it. Dustin did write "game used" on the glove. But i would need a pic. So lmk

gameu08
10-22-2009, 06:41 PM
that glove has been on ebay for a very long time i took two cracks at it trying to find pictures of him using the glove but came up with nothing. Know how fast pedroia items move I personally am staying away from it. Knowing how much tar he uses his game used pieces get messy not saying that there should be pine tar on the glove but the glove doesnt show much use this probably doesnt help much but just wanted to put my input in on it