PDA

View Full Version : game used items for sale! Hamilton, Matheny

STLHAMMER32
10-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Hey guys! Have a few items for sale if anyone is interested! Shipping is included.

Josh Hamilton Rookie Cincinnati Reds game used autographed hat (signed by Josh G.U 07) great use with sweat stains PSA/DNA pre-certified $275 obo.

Josh hamilton Game Used autographed Batting Gloves (signed by Josh G.U 07) Ball Park Heroes COA $150 obo

Mike Matheny LVS Game Used Bat (milwauke Brewers) very slight crack $70 obo

If you are interested I can send pics to ur email. Let me know Thanks. Paypal or money order is accepted.

CardinalsFan
10-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Could you please send a picture of the Matheny bat to stcardinalsfan@yahoo.com? Thanks.

STLHAMMER32
10-25-2009, 09:55 PM
hi sorry for the late response, Matheny is sold. Thanks for your interest!

STLHAMMER32
10-27-2009, 02:42 PM
hamilton items still available make an offer, can send pics any reasonable offer excepted!

STLHAMMER32
11-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Update available list! Can email pics if interested. Need to move these items guys..willing to take best offers on all.

Josh Hamilton game used wristband red with 33 in white lettering signed by josh and inscribed G.U 07 $65 obo

Josh Hamilton game used autographed Reds hat hat pre-PSA DNA certified..shows great use and is inscribed G.U 07 $225 obo

Josh Hamilton pair of game used autographed black Nike batting gloves inscribed G.U 07 on each glove $140 obo

Josh Hamilton MLB Authenticated Photomatched game used LVS bat absolutely POUNDED. Bat has holograms for MLB on it..it was cracked and professionally repaired. I have a tremendous picture of him breaking the bat on contact. $475 obo

F5tornadomanF4
02-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi,

I am new to this but have been a member of sports card forum and an active collector of josh hamilton for years now. I am very interested in the game used wristband and the game used batting gloves. I would reallly appriciate it if you could send me pictures of these items. Please send me a private message, or shoot me an e-mail at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com

Thanks alot!

Alec

Update available list! Can email pics if interested. Need to move these items guys..willing to take best offers on all.

Josh Hamilton game used wristband red with 33 in white lettering signed by josh and inscribed G.U 07 $65 obo

Josh Hamilton game used autographed Reds hat hat pre-PSA DNA certified..shows great use and is inscribed G.U 07 $225 obo

Josh Hamilton pair of game used autographed black Nike batting gloves inscribed G.U 07 on each glove $140 obo

Josh Hamilton MLB Authenticated Photomatched game used LVS bat absolutely POUNDED. Bat has holograms for MLB on it..it was cracked and professionally repaired. I have a tremendous picture of him breaking the bat on contact. $475 obo

RRexpressfan94
02-07-2010, 03:04 PM
can i see pics of the hat? 01astrosfan@gmail.com

STLHAMMER32
02-07-2010, 05:09 PM
can i see pics of the hat? 01astrosfan@gmail.com

sorry, the hat has been sold.