PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Are World Series Bound!

chakes89
10-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Whoo!!!!!!!!

Go Phillies!!!!!!

skyking26
10-21-2009, 11:08 PM
The RIGHT team won the NLCS!!! Class organization. I suspect they will face the Yankees, and what a matchup this shall be. They will give NY a run for their money, and not known as a NY fan - I hope they repeat as WS Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

camarokids
10-22-2009, 12:10 AM
The RIGHT team won the NLCS!!! Class organization. I suspect they will face the Yankees, and what a matchup this shall be. They will give NY a run for their money, and not known as a NY fan - I hope they repeat as WS Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That is great news!!! eat your heart out Manny!!!

geoff
10-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Even though I am a Die Hard Orioles Fan I am a Fan of The Phillies And go to a few Games every Year.I was Lucky enough to be at The Game on Sept 30 This Year when they Clinched The Division.Phillies Fans are so Passionate for The Team.Even I was Swinging my Phillies Rally Towel during And after The Game.I am happy for The Phillies And they deserve it.Even Brad Lidge who had a Bad Year but not a Bad Post Season And thats what The Fans will remember if they go all The way.I plan on maybe being up there if I can get any World Series Tickets.If anyone can help me out that has Tickets for The Ticket Price that would be Great.I need 2 or 3 Tickets.Let me know And Thanks.

Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com