PDA

View Full Version : Capitals Cancer jerseys (DC trip)

jppopma
10-21-2009, 09:26 AM
I saw that the Washington Capitals were auctions off special cancer warm up jerseys at their games on the 17th and 27th this month. Does anyone know if they take phone bids or if there is a way to bid on these other than going to the games? If not, does anyone here frequent the Capitals games? I'd love to toss a bid in on one of them if anyone can help.

Andrew (AllstarsPlus) can you send me an email? I tried to send you an email a couple weeks ago about our trip to DC planned for next month. I never heard back and was hoping to get some ideas on things to do and maybe get to meet up while we were out there. If you can help on the jerseys as well, I know you have alot of connections.

Thanks,

John

Johnppopma@gmail.com

indyred
10-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Any pictures of what these jerseys look like? I'd call the Caps and see if anyone in pr department can hook you up with how to bid, although a lot of these type events are just for people at the game. I haven't seen anyone talk about these on either of hockey game used jersey boards.
I wonder what Ovechkin will sell for, anything game used of his is instant high price sell. Anyone got prices on what they sold for on the 17th game.