PDA

View Full Version : GUU Fall Auction Preview Ready For Viewing...

aeneas01
10-20-2009, 12:37 PM
the fall auction preview is now ready for online viewing and features photos and brief descriptions of 100+ lots as well as an index of all lot items (there are nearly 500) - printed versions of the fall auction preview will be mailed at the end of the week.

in the future guuauctions will roll out online auction previews a week before each auction - needless to say the inaugural online preview arrived a little late but, trust me, it wasn't due to a lack of effort! be sure to take advantage of the search and zoom functions when flipping through the online preview!

http://ipaperus.ipaperus.com/GameUsedUniverse/GUUCatalogFall2009/

dcgreg25
10-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the update. I know a lot of the members of the board (myself included) been eagerly anticipating the release. Best of luck with the roll out and the auction.

aeneas01
10-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the update. I know a lot of the members of the board (myself included) been eagerly anticipating the release. Best of luck with the roll out and the auction.

no - thank you and thanks for your patience, kind words and encouragement! a ton of work went into setting up this auction - brand new software (previous auction info migration, new design and graphics, custom tailoring, new environment, testing, etc,), a complete rework of the guuauction identity that encompasses the new auction site, online preview software, ad strategies, collateral, etc. - and, of course, working with many new consignors! the good news is that much of this work, especially the software setup, will not be a recurring event and will put guuauctions in a position to roll out future auctions much more efficiently and effectively...

gingi79
10-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Wow that's a nice Canucks V jersey. Are you going to put up the lot by lot descriptions and such again?

Hopefully it will go on the cheap as I know this board isn't big on hockey and I'm the only Canucks fan I know :p

xpress34
10-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Robert -

I sent you an eMail about the auction. Looking forward to your response.

- Chris

skyking26
10-22-2009, 03:02 AM
When does the auction go live...there are no prices/min bids as of 10/22.

RK

ChrisCavalier
10-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know we will be launching the auction this evening. We will make a post when the auction is live to let everyone know.

hiflyer56
10-22-2009, 04:55 PM
any idea what time?