PDA

View Full Version : Tulowitzki & Ethier Gamers

tbone90
10-19-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm very interested in acquiring game used bats from Troy Tulowitzki and Andre Ethier. Good province (team LOA, MLB holo, Steiner, ect) and uncracked are preferred but beggers can't be choosers...If anyone has either that they'd be interested in selling or has a lead on one they could pass along I'd appreciate it.

Troy Tulowitzki - Looking for an all black Louisville Slugger with typical Tulo tape job on the lower handle and good application of pine tar throughout. If from this season a LVS without the the anniversary logo is preferred but not a deal breaker. Any help wih Tulo gamer models are appreciated as well. I believe he ordered I13L.

Andre Ethier - Looking for all black Louisville Sluggers or all black Sam bats with heavy application of pine tar on the handle. Possibly consider natural colored Sam or Max if it's the right bat. Anyone familiar with what model is preferred by Andre?

Please email and send pics! Thanks!

tbone90
10-24-2009, 07:14 AM
Bump...

The search continues...

tony@lubestop.com

JMJ24
10-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Have you seen the Ethier on Taube's website?

Jeremy

tbone90
10-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Yes I did, thanks. He emailed me pictures of it the other day. I think it's decent but I'm hoping to find one with heavier use and a better application of mota stick on the handle.