PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tulo Photomatch??

gameu08
10-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Not to well crafted in the art of photomatching but this is an MLB authenticated BB526984 Tulo bat from May 3rd broken in the top of 8th inning against Merkin Valdez wanted to get some thoughts on it...I attached a pic of what looks like a broken bat...an another photo from may 2nd because the bats got nice usage on it

spartakid
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
It's probably the same bat, but I don't think it's conclusive enough to call a photomatch. That being said, I think you're on the right track.

gameu08
10-18-2009, 07:56 PM
probably the same bat but not conclusive to be a photomatch?? Sorry sparta i may have missed something can you explain that?

spartakid
10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
You say that the hologram indicates it's from the same day, and I'm assuming that he didn't crack more than one bat that day, so it's probably the same bat. The only question I have is that yours is cracked in tow, but in the pic, it looks like the bat remains in one piece, but then again, the pic may be "mid-break," and it did end up breaking in two. I'd check MLB TV.

spartakid
10-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Checked MLB TV and you can see the break in the 8th, but there's no close up of the break. This was one shot I got from earlier in the game.