PDA

View Full Version : H1N1 Is Kicking My A$$

Mauer7
10-17-2009, 06:42 PM
This stuff is awful. I recomend everyone go get the vaccination.

frikativ54
10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Take Tamiflu. It works well. I am on it now.

Lokee
10-17-2009, 08:07 PM
HONESTLY I would tough it out and NOT get the swine flu shot OR the flu shot.

Check out this site http://euro-med.dk/?p=9152

also a little video of what happened to a cheerleader after take the flu shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4MIm1mB7GM

For all the people that have swine flu try taking colloidal silver it works great for regular flu as well.

If you want to build up your immune system take Vitamin D.

HENMICK44
10-17-2009, 08:30 PM
What are the symptons? I have had a cold for like two weeks now!

Mauer7
10-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Severe respiratory congestion, high fever, chills, vomiting.

beantown
10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Severe respiratory congestion, high fever, chills, vomiting.

Is that from watching the Twins?

Mauer7
10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
You know, now that I look back on it, it very well could be :D

David
10-17-2009, 10:30 PM
My sister's boyfriend is an MD. For what it's worth, I asked him and he recommended getting both the flue and H1N1 vaccinations. I'm sure he knows a lot more about than I.

earlywynnfan
10-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Odd timing, I just logged on after getting my H1N1 shot, about 5 minutes ago! I work full-time with schoolchildren, and part time in a hospital, so I figured I would be destined to get it.

Good luck!!
Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

grenda12
10-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Im in healthcare and I wont get either of them. I just tough it out. I use the liquid Zicam that can be put into warm drinks and that seems to break it for me.

Lokee
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Im in healthcare and I wont get either of them.

Why not ?

NFLELCollector
10-18-2009, 12:19 AM
Y Not????
It Is Very Simple!

The Government Of The United States Of America
Wants You To Be Vacinated!

I Would Not Trust 1 Word Any Representitive Of The Us Government Nor Any Form Of Media Has To Say!

It Is All Propaganda Meant To Strike Fear And Panic Among The Citizens And Non Citizens Of Living In The Usa!

If You Would Like To Conform And Be One Of Millions Of
Sheep-eople Then By All Means Get Vacinated!

There Are Dozens Of Alternatives To The Vacination-many Mentioned In This Thread-try Those Instead!

both-teams-played-hard
10-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Y Not????
It Is Very Simple!

I Would Not Trust 1 Word Any Representitive Of The Us Government Nor Any Form Of Media Has To Say!

It Is All Propaganda Meant To Strike Fear And Panic Among The Citizens And Non Citizens Of Living In The Usa!

There Are Dozens Of Alternatives To The Vacination-many Mentioned In This Thread-try Those Instead!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/57/tinfoilz.jpg

chakes89
10-18-2009, 01:53 AM
I would get the shots, but I don't get sick

Mauer7
10-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Chakes, I rarely get sick as well, and I am taking a beating.

Lokee
10-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Y Not????
It Is Very Simple!

I know all this I wanted the Health Care worker to come clean LOL

sox83cubs84
10-18-2009, 01:04 PM
I got the regular flu shot, and will soon get the vaccination for H1N1. I do tend to be less than believing on most of the things coming out of Washington these days, but my health is poor enough that I don't want to take unnecessary risks. The last thing I need is for my second transplanted kidney to fail and have to go on dialysis a THIRD time.:(

Dave M.
Chicago area

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Chakes, I rarely get sick as well, and I am taking a beating.

It's called karma, Mauer7.

When you go around calling other members "dusche bags"......it has a way of coming full circle and biting you in the rear.

But I am not a grudge holder, and I don't wish you any ill will. Good luck in your recovery, I hope you feel better soon.

Fnazxc0114
10-18-2009, 01:50 PM
hey squeeze i doubt that you are one who should talk about karma. didnt you say i dated my cousins a few months back.

David
10-18-2009, 02:06 PM
For the record, my sister's MD boyfriend doesn't work for the government or press, he was just responding to my personal question whether or not I should get the flu shots. He didn't insist I had to, that was just his recommendation. His background is ER (emergency room) and preventative medicine (prevention of disease, sickness), and he gets flu shots himself. And I've heard him criticize the AMA ("Mission includes ensuring doctors make the most money"), so can testify he's not an intelectual slave of the 'medical establishment,' if such a thing exists.

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 02:11 PM
hey squeeze i doubt that you are one who should talk about karma. didnt you say i dated my cousins a few months back.

It was longer than a few months ago, and once again, I was responding to the kind comments from the fellow members here.....in that case, yours. I never just come out of the blue and attack somebody without being provoked. As we all understand, everyone is entitled to an opinion on something. And when there are disagreements, they should be posted in a manner that isn't condescending, doesn't display hatred or is worded in a way to illicit a defensive response because of being presented as a personal attack. That happens to me here all of the time. SO, as I have said before....if any of you want to come after me......expect it to come right back 10-fold. I usually mix mine up with a bit of comedy to ensure you understand it's all in fun. But usually it gets lost in the anger in it's translation, because most here know how to dish it out, but can't take it in return.

If you guys haven't figured out by now that I enjoy putting on the gloves when you "bring it", then you just aren't paying attention. But as in a sporting event, once we're done, I can shake hands and go "have a beer" with you. Some of the forum members here don't understand that concept. They start "hating", and never look back. They keep bringing it, so I respond accordingly. Hatred is a self-destructive trait. Just express your views in a manner that doesn't include personal attacks, and we'll have a much nicer forum here to express our views.....right or wrong as they may be.

But if you just have to come after me......be sure to lace em up. ;)

both-teams-played-hard
10-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Hatred is a self-destructive trait. Just express your views in a manner that doesn't include personal attacks, and we'll have a much nicer forum here to express our views.....right or wrong as they may be.

Are you for real?

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Are you for real?

Yeah, I'm for real. If I didn't explain myself clearly enough, then I don't know what to tell you.

TriplexXxSports
10-18-2009, 03:31 PM
If you guys haven't figured out by now that I enjoy putting on the gloves when you "bring it", then you just aren't paying attention........But if you just have to come after me......be sure to lace em up. ;)

Squeeze, you're a trip.

MAUER7, I wish you a speedy recovery.

staindsox
10-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Karma? Not cool. You don't know how sick he is and people are dying from it. Would you call it karma if it were leukemia?

both-teams-played-hard
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM
To all the forum members who thought Joel was obnoxious:
Don't you feel stupid now?
Joel, please come back!

Fnazxc0114
10-18-2009, 06:41 PM
My wifes an M.D. and we are pretty sure our house isnt going to be getting the shot. Hope you get better maur.

whatupyos
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Y Not????
It Is Very Simple!

Agreed!

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
To all the forum members who thought Joel was obnoxious:
Don't you feel stupid now?
Joel, please come back!

Maybe you missed the part of my explanation that stated I comment in response to what is thrown my way.

Both-Teams-Played_Hard, are you too obnoxious to understand plain english? Maybe, you're just too lazy to read throught it? Or......maybe you're just the obnoxious one?

Time for a cute photo shop pic?

So some of you think that because Mauer7 has the flu, I'm supposed to put a skirt on (Hi frik!! http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/103.gif) and be nice to him after all the crap he throws my way? LOL.....are you kidding?

Gee guys, I scraped by big toe today taking out the trash....will you please be nice to me for a day? :rolleyes:

stainsox....The H1N1 flu is killing small young children, apparently because it attacks their hearts and their little bodies have not properly developed an immune system that can ward it off. Same goes for some old people who have severely compromised immune systems. Those are the only ones dying from this flu. But every year, the regular flu kills many people. How does that relate to my "karma" comment? To bring up a deadly disease like lukemia is not relevant to what we are talkig about. C'mon, don't get silly with these others. As I said, I am not a grudge holder, and even though Mauer7 has been rude to me on several occssions, I wish him no harm and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

both-teams-played-hard
10-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Both-Teams-Played_Hard, are you too obnoxious to understand plain english? Maybe, you're just too lazy to read throught it? Or......maybe you're just the obnoxious one?

Suicide Sneeze
You seem to have a lot of anger. I was taught to respect my elders, so I refuse to have a pee-pee match with you.

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Suicide Sneeze
You seem to have a lot of anger. I was taught to respect my elders, so I refuse to have a pee-pee match with you.

Well congrats on having enough sense to spare yourself the impending embarrassment, son.

earlywynnfan
10-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey, Squeeze, did you ever ask yourself "you know, for the good of all, I'm just going to turn the other cheek and walk away. When I put the gloves on and fight back, am I really adding anything??" It might keep all these posts from dragging down into useless mire.

Ken

PS: No, I'm not putting the gloves on, I don't care enough, I am just wondering if you've ever thought that.

frikativ54
10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Maybe you missed the part of my explanation that stated I comment in response to what is thrown my way.

So some of you think that because Mauer7 has the flu, I'm supposed to put a skirt on (Hi frik!! http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/103.gif) and be nice to him after all the crap he throws my way? LOL.....are you kidding?

:mad::eek::o:(

I have H1N1 too. I spoke too quickly about the healing powers of Tamiflu. I feel like crap.

suicide_squeeze
10-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey, Squeeze, did you ever ask yourself "you know, for the good of all, I'm just going to turn the other cheek and walk away. When I put the gloves on and fight back, am I really adding anything??" It might keep all these posts from dragging down into useless mire.

Ken

PS: No, I'm not putting the gloves on, I don't care enough, I am just wondering if you've ever thought that.

Yes, Ken, I have. I've recently grown tired of it all too.

Take care,

Steve

bigtruck260
10-18-2009, 10:09 PM

Please list and post links to the dozens of vaccination alternatives. ZiCam is something you take for a common cold. For most people, it does nothing for the actual flu. Tamiflu is for people already sick...

For those of you with little kids at home and are not getting them shots because you think the government is up to something...

Eject "I Am Legend" from the DVD player and take your kids to get vaccinated. If they acquire H1N1 and become gravely ill (which is happening)...you'll feel terrible. I can't believe that there are MD's who would actually suggest that people NOT get the flu vaccine.

Sure, not everyone gets it - but many do. Why take a chance and bring it home to your unprotected family?

STLHAMMER32
10-18-2009, 10:41 PM
We can only look to other examples as reference is my advise....In 1976 they experienced similar flu "pandemic". Vaccinations were considered to be 100% safe at the time and many people had the same discussions we are having now. Within the first year it was clear the vaccines were unsafe and the affects of the vaccine were deadly...more people died from complications from the vaccinations then the actual flu.

Whether you believe in government conspiracy or just the simple failure of government controlled "experiments" or "vaccinations" in this case, everyone should research data and not go into any situation blindly. Look at both sides of the issue and seek information that may not come from mainstream media.

slats7
10-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Y Not????
It Is Very Simple!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xPRJcY91HB4/SrpuHzPge0I/AAAAAAAAAnQ/Ic04TAerXzA/s1600/TechnicalDifficulties.jpg

Lokee
10-19-2009, 12:20 PM
HONESTLY I would tough it out and NOT get the swine flu shot OR the flu shot.

Check out this site http://euro-med.dk/?p=9152

also a little video of what happened to a cheerleader after take the flu shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4MIm1mB7GM

For all the people that have swine flu try taking colloidal silver it works great for regular flu as well.

If you want to build up your immune system take Vitamin D.

Plenty of INFORMATION in my first post kids !

treant985
10-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Well, vaccines are usually a weakened form of the virus, so of course some people will get sick or have side-effects because they can't handle even a weakened form.

Lokee
10-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Well, vaccines are usually a weakened form of the virus, so of course some people will get sick or have side-effects because they can't handle even a weakened form.

It's not the live virus that harms people. You dont see people getting swine flu then getting paralyzed.

GlaxoSmithKline’s version of swine flu vaccine has been confirmed to contain Thimerosal (http://www.prisonplanet.com/washington-post-swine-flu-vaccine-will-contain-mercury.html), a preservative for vaccines mainly composed of highly toxic mercury. Mercury is the 2nd most toxic metal on the planet and is known to cause autism and other neural injuries in children. The vaccine also contains formaldehyde, a cancer-causing chemical most commonly used for embalming dead bodies for preservation.

The vaccine will also contain the dangerous ingredient squalene (http://www.theflucase.com/12000-u-s-children-to-be-swine-flu-vaccine-guinea-pigs.html), which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.

bigtruck260
10-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Plenty of INFORMATION in my first post kids !

Oh - you mean the blog that was written by an opthamologist (eye Dr.)?
Not a credible source for FLU info. Sorry. Give me something from a bona-fide medical journal that denounces the flu.

All medications/vaccines will cause reactions in certain people. Many more will likely be saved by the flu vaccine than harmed by it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33276695/ns/health-swine_flu/

If you don't want it...don't take it.

Lokee
10-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Oh - you mean the blog that was written by an opthamologist (eye Dr.)?
Not a credible source for FLU info. Sorry. Give me something from a bona-fide medical journal that denounces the flu.

All medications/vaccines will cause reactions in certain people. Many more will likely be saved by the flu vaccine than harmed by it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33276695/ns/health-swine_flu/

If you don't want it...don't take it.

No offence but msnbc not to mention the CDC is in the pocket of "Big Pharma" so your point is mute.

You can listen to "mainstream media" all you want and believe what you want. Iam trying to pass on the "Truth" to help other forum members stay healthy without subjecting themselves to shit that will harm them.

Listen when you allow yourself to be injected with a vaccine, you are in effect labeling yourself a medical slave of the Big Pharma-dominated system of western medicine. You are making a statement that you don’t believe in your own body’s immune system and you don’t believe in health freedom. You are, in effect, acting like “a good little Nazi” with a hail to the Big Pharma fuhrer.

Lokee
10-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Forgot to mention that all of this information can be found online and the facts are ALL documented.

I know people on here have VERY closed minds and that most likely is because of the GMO's you eat and Flouride you drink in your water. All I can do is give you the information it is up to you to use it.

whatupyos
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Lokee

I want to thank you for your info. I never vaccinate myself for any of the flus. Just my personal choice but just because one vaccinates doesn't mean you're not going to get it. I think many people think if they do, then they're free and clear. A virus can change on a dime. H1N1, swine flu, whatever the hell you want to call it is in my opinion one of those mass panic things like all the African Killer Bees, bird flu and all the other "panic" items the media loves to hype up. Just like Y2K and this 2012.....its all hype. I appreciate members trying to inform others. We all need to gather the facts and make the best decision for ourselves. If I choose not to buy into the media and big pharma....thats my choice. But if anyone else chooses to get the vaccine, more power to you.

Lokee
10-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Lokee

I want to thank you for your info. I never vaccinate myself for any of the flus. Just my personal choice but just because one vaccinates doesn't mean you're not going to get it. I think many people think if they do, then they're free and clear. A virus can change on a dime. H1N1, swine flu, whatever the hell you want to call it is in my opinion one of those mass panic things like all the African Killer Bees, bird flu and all the other "panic" items the media loves to hype up. Just like Y2K and this 2012.....its all hype. I appreciate members trying to inform others. We all need to gather the facts and make the best decision for ourselves. If I choose not to buy into the media and big pharma....thats my choice. But if anyone else chooses to get the vaccine, more power to you.

Well said and your welcome.

I sometimes get frustrated because I feel I know alot of information that can help ALOT of people out. I also understand that alot of people are set in their ways of thinking.

I guess the saying is true " You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"