PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter signed books (HC,new) - $30

skipcarayislegend
10-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I have a few signed copies of Carter's book "We Can Have Peace in the Holy Land." Each is new, hardcover. I do not believe they are first editions. I got the signatures myself at a book signing he did here in Atlanta at the Carter Center. The autograph is similar to the one shown below (J. Carter version). I will also include an original flier from the signing.

$30 each. (Basically the cost of the book.) Shipping: $4 for media mail w/del. confirmation OR $7 priority w/del. confirmation. Buyer's choice.

Also, I have a scanned photo of Carter throwing out a first pitch. If the buyer wants it as well, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Thanks,
Jason
jctaylor101@yahoo.com

skipcarayislegend
10-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks to the buyers. Books have been mailed. The last copy of "We Can Have Peace in the Holy Land" is on hold.

I also have a few signed copies each of Carter's Nobel Lecture (1st edition, HC) and "Why Not The Best?" (great looking book, HC, comes in gold box). $30 each.

All autographs were obtained by me at signings conducted at the Carter Center. Each book will come with an original flier from the signing. The Nobel books were signed on Jan. 21, 2009 (day after inauguration). "Why Not..." were signed last Thursday.

Shipping: $4 for media mail w/del. confirmation OR $7 priority w/del. confirmation. Buyer's choice.

Thanks,
Jason

jctaylor101@yahoo.com

Tedw9
10-19-2009, 08:47 PM
I would like a copy of "Why Not the Best?". I'm sending an email right now.

skipcarayislegend
10-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks again to all the buyers. All "Why Not..." copies have been sold. Still have one "Holy Land" and two Nobel lecture books available. $30 each or $75 for all three.

Shipping: $4 for media mail w/del. confirmation OR $7 priority w/del. confirmation. Buyer's choice.