PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Personal Baseball Cleats Signed Autographed

du
10-13-2009, 03:48 PM
For sale is a pair of Manny Ramirez's personally owned and signed Nike baseball cleats. 100% authentic. It's brand new. Size 11.5. Asking $1,199.99 or best offer. My email is xdarkhorse5150@hotmail.com Thanks.

spartakid
10-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Forum limit is $500.

du
10-14-2009, 01:09 PM
By the way, it was give to me by Manny on the last game of the 2008 Dodger season. I have the original Nike box that was shipped to Manny and it has all of his relevant information on it. It was shipped to him on 9/8/08. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.

jetersbatboy
10-14-2009, 01:51 PM
For sale is a pair of Manny Ramirez's personally owned and signed Nike baseball cleats. 100% authentic. It's brand new. Size 11.5. Asking $1,199.99 or best offer. My email is xdarkhorse5150@hotmail.com Thanks.

Participation in GUU Collector to Collector Classifieds forum is subject to the agreement of the following:

This forum is intended for collectors to sell among themselves. It is not intended for dealers, businesses or professional teams looking to sell their merchandise but simply a collector forum. In this forum, Game Used Universe will have no involvement in the evaluations of items or the transactions whatsoever nor will Game Used Universe moderate this forum. If there are any problems with transactions they will need to be resolved independent of Game Used Universe. To prevent any major problems from occurring, the sale price limit for items in this classified section is $500. If any of these rules are broken the poster will be suspended immediately without prior warning. This forum is being offered as a service to our members and we will not be sending warning emails to offenders, etc. Selling on this forum is free and is being offered exclusively at the request of our members. However, buyers need to be aware there are no guarantees to the claims of sellers and you are buying at your on risk.

Those participating in this forum also agree with and understand the “Collector to Collector Classifieds" forum has nothing to do with Game Used Universe’s selling model and Game Used Universe will not be accountable for any false representations, shipping of incorrect items, etc.