PDA

View Full Version : marty cordova gu glove

orioles03
10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
for sale a marty cordova gu wilson glove glove was used from 2001-2003 season shows tremendous use only glove marty used during time with indians and orioles $375 obo
email for pics

orioles03
10-12-2009, 04:39 PM
has name stiched in red on thumb

skyking26
10-14-2009, 07:37 AM
has name stiched in red on thumb
Helen would have went nuts over something like this...

Her presence her is missed by me.

RK

ahuff
10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
I didn't even know her, but that is exactly what I thought when I read the title.

orioles03
10-14-2009, 09:49 AM
i completly forgot about it i was cleaning my room out getting rid of some boxes and i found it had it since 2003 glove is hammered with use

suave1477
10-14-2009, 10:07 AM
What a shame, I am sure it would of been a prized piece of her collection.

orioles03
10-14-2009, 10:21 AM
i had a couple bats she wanted she emailed me in march i told her i would hold them for her,every other week she would email me asking if i still have them and appolgize for taking so long to pay i told her it was no problem i hold them as long as she needs there not going any where .she was explaning her situation i totally understood had no problem holding the bats for her

skyking26
10-14-2009, 10:26 AM
i had a couple bats she wanted she emailed me in march i told her i would hold them for her,every other week she would email me asking if i still have them and appolgize for taking so long to pay i told her it was no problem i hold them as long as she needs there not going any where .she was explaning her situation i totally understood had no problem holding the bats for her
A nice gesture for a nice lady...

I know today with the way things are, a seller has to be flexible to payments or it can kill a deal quickly.

Jays1fan
10-14-2009, 10:58 AM
A nice gesture for a nice lady...

I know today with the way things are, a seller has to be flexible to payments or it can kill a deal quickly.

2 of my last 3 deals here that I have sold , I have taken 2 payments to help the buyer out. These are tuff times indeed.

Helen was a great lady. I had the pleasure of dealing with her once and we kept in touch after the deal. I surprised her with a Rare Blue Jays SGA Marty Cordova Card from my 2000 set. She was so thrilled and greatful. She said she didnt even know the card existed. I threw it in for free since you bought a ball. It really made her day. Agreed , she would have loved this glove.

Vintagedeputy
10-14-2009, 11:05 AM
I didn't even know her, but that is exactly what I thought when I read the title.

Same thought here....what a shame.

both-teams-played-hard
10-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Helen would have went nuts over something like this...

Her presence her is missed by me.

RK
I sold a jersey to Helen at a great price. She sent several e-mails commenting about what a good deal she got.
Her passing has taught me a lot about life.
She was the "mother" figure of this forum, and will never be replaced.