PDA

View Full Version : Derek Mason, Robaire Smith, others

perlman9
10-12-2009, 08:56 AM
I have noticed a few Derek Mason jerseys recently, as know I have missed out being around to bid and also a few Robaire Smith. Both played at Michigan State so seeing if someone wants to part with those or any other MSU players. Mark Hayne, I promise to get you pics of the Chauncy Davis! I just keep forgetting. BTW, the Davis looks game issued more than used, but will send pics ASAP!

Here is a list of other MSU Players that may be lying around somewhere:
Flozell Adams, Tony Banks, Anthony Bell, Myron Bell, Kyle Cook, Kellen Davis, TJ Duckett, Paul Edinger, Rob Fredrickson, Mike Labinjo, Brandon McKinney, Aric Morris, Domata Peko, Dave Rayner, Ike Reese, Clifton Ryan, Josh Shaw, Drew Stanton, Devin Thomas, Kevin Vickerson, Josh Thornhill, Dimitrius Underwood, Charles Rogers

perlman9
10-12-2009, 09:02 AM
ooops, email perlman9@excite.com

G1X
10-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi Jason,

No rush on the Davis photos, but I'm still interested. Don't forget about the white 'Skins jersey of former-Spartan Lemar Marshall that I still have available. Great jersey with 9 repairs! (See photos below.)

Note to football jersey collectors: This jersey is just one of many fine, well-worn Washington jerseys that I have available at very affordable prices. I acquired all of the 'Skins jerseys directly, in-person, from the team.

Send for my list of 'Skins and many other fine game-used jerseys at gixc@verizon.net

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL jerseys, and any Willie McGee and Daren Lewis game-used items.

perlman9
10-12-2009, 07:50 PM
And it was $250? I just got a Rosenfels throwback Issued jersey as he was traded before he got to wear it I believe... But I love the throwbacks!

G1X
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM
The 'Skins Marshall is listed at $250, but I am currently running a 10% off sale, so it can be had for $225. And as always, I pay for shipping!!!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

perlman9
01-24-2011, 07:28 AM
I have picked up a few from the list below and looking for others. Anyone have a Sparty they want to sell?

perlman9
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
picked up a few more, including a Smith,Vickerson and Mason from Preston and an awesome Bengals Myron Bell. Thanks! But still on the lookout. Here are some Spartans
Flozell Adams
Matthias Askew
Chris Baker
Ulish Booker
Plaxico Burress
DeAndra Cobb
T.J. Duckett
Clifford Dukes
Little John Flowers
Jason Harmon
Renaldo Hill
Mike Labinjo
Lemar Marshall
Derrick Mason
Brandon McKinney
Chris Morris
Muhsin Muhammad
Domata Peko
Julian Peterson
Jason Randall
Dave Rayner
Ike Reese
Charles Rogers
Josh Shaw
Eric Smith
Robaire Smith
Jeff Smoker
Ronald Stanley
Kevin Vickerson
William Whitticker
Kellen Davis
Lonnie Young
Duane Young
Eric Moten
Percy Snow
Jabbar Threats
Tony Banks
Jim Miller
Matt Vanderbeek
Ty Hallock
Lorenzo White
Dimitrius Underwood

perlman9
05-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Can anyone help me fill the collection? Thanks!