PDA

View Full Version : need help--lost my job

jonincleve
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
hey guys, the economy got me today and i lost my job. i am going to be selling a lot of my game used collection and sports card collection to cover bills. i will get a list on here asap regarding the game used items. i know the guu auction is coming up and just wanted to get a quick post out. if anyone is interested in game used items from cleveland indians or former cleveland indians let me know. also sportscards from all eras. if this is too vague of a post for the modertors i apologize.

thank you
john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net

ironmanfan
10-09-2009, 04:55 PM
While a long shot, I'd be interested in any Indians' Billy Ripken items.

Sorry to hear about your job.

godwulf
10-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Looking for a 2009 David Dellucci bat...any Dellucci stuff, really.

Lokee
10-09-2009, 05:28 PM
I would be interested in any game used jersey's, batting gloves and fielding gloves. Sorry to hear about you losing your job, that really sucks.

thomecollector
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Jon,
Sorry to hear that. Any Thome items ? Send me an email with a list, and asking price. Thanks,Roger

CampWest
10-09-2009, 07:47 PM
I too have been shopping for a Thome bat. Looks like Roger beat me to the punch, but if there is anything available let me know.

wescampbell@everestkc.net

sox83cubs84
10-09-2009, 09:25 PM
John:

Any jerseys (Game or BP), caps, or fungo bats on former Tribe coach Ted Uhlaender?

Dave M.
Chicago area

skyking26
10-09-2009, 09:26 PM
2 emails sent this afternoon.

dcgreg25
10-10-2009, 08:21 AM
John, really sorry to hear about your situation. It is bad out there. I sent you an email earlier about my interest as a fellow tribe collector. Drop me an email when you have a few. Thanks!

perlman9
10-10-2009, 10:10 AM
As with most people on here, I am also sorry to hear about the job loss, and while not really searching I want to help out if I can. Send me a list of jerseys/bats and prices and I will find something I am sure. I feel lucky enough to be able to have the income to buy something, and am glad to know the funds will be helping out a fellow collector in need. My email is jperlman@ohaflcio.org

jonincleve
10-10-2009, 10:19 AM
guys thank you for all the support. i wasn't prepared to lose my job on friday, so everything is very hectic....and scary. i wanted to get a quick post into the claasified section before the guu auction was started. i know guu classified section goes bye-bye during auction time. i just wished i could have made it into the current auction with some stuff.
i am currently getting a list together of everything and will post it as soon as i can.

dave no ted at all, roger i will email you back.

again thank you for all the support
john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net

intheminors
10-10-2009, 12:15 PM
John,

Sorry to hear about the situation. I would think that the admins might consider an exception and let you get a few things in the auction. My two cents, for what it's worth.

Kyle