PDA

View Full Version : WOW! HR ball collectors & Adam Dunn collectors

allstarsplus
10-06-2009, 11:39 AM
OMG! I knew I was getting a lot of Adam Dunn's game used items but never expected to get this. Adam's 1st HR ball as a Washington National. The ball is MLB Holo'd and the Clubhouse Manager inscribed in pen all the pertinent information (will photograph later!!!!!!!!!)

Hologram number LH280810 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under PLAYER COLLECTED HR BALL.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: WSH AT FLA
Session Date: April 06, 2009
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER: ADAM DUNN, PITCHER: RICKY NOLASCO, TOP 6TH, 3 RUN HR

skyking26
10-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Might have interest. I want a GLOVE badly tho.... What are my chances at a GLOVE??:eek:

allstarsplus
10-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Might have interest. I want a GLOVE badly tho.... What are my chances at a GLOVE??:eek:

Still working on that. I got his full uniform. You can't believe the use on his BP cap. It has so much use the cap is coming apart in the back seam.

So I now have his cap, jersey, pants, belt, and cleats which will be in holding for you!

AWA85
10-06-2009, 12:43 PM
SkyKing.... your not the only one, Dunn has been looking for a glove also! :D

Sorry, had to do it and I am a big Dunn fan also.

skyking26
10-06-2009, 01:23 PM
SkyKing.... your not the only one, Dunn has been looking for a glove also! :D

Sorry, had to do it and I am a big Dunn fan also.
Adam, email at skyking442@hotmail.com.

skyking26
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Still working on that. I got his full uniform. You can't believe the use on his BP cap. It has so much use the cap is coming apart in the back seam.

So I now have his cap, jersey, pants, belt, and cleats which will be in holding for you!
The glove would be a no-brainer depending on the price. The full uni I'm sure is costly. Things are tight as you know with the whole "life" situation. Let's see where we go with the glove idea. Any probability you get one?

suicide_squeeze
10-06-2009, 01:53 PM

What.....No jock strap??

It'll be awhile before Dunn reaches "A-Rod status" in the world of memorabilia.:rolleyes:

whatupyos
10-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Andrew:

Awesome find. How'd you luck out with that? I'm amazed that MLB would even have a HR baseball available. Let alone Dunn's 1st. Great pick up!

Aaron

allstarsplus
10-06-2009, 08:37 PM
What.....No jock strap??

It'll be awhile before Dunn reaches "A-Rod status" in the world of memorabilia.:rolleyes:

LMAO

allstarsplus
10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Andrew:

Awesome find. How'd you luck out with that? I'm amazed that MLB would even have a HR baseball available. Let alone Dunn's 1st. Great pick up!

Aaron

Adam had several significant HR balls like his 300th HR, Grand Slam game winning ball, and a couple others so he gave this one to the clubbie as a gift. I knew I was getting the other stuff and this ball was offered to me and my eyes popped out. Need to take photos now!

allstarsplus
10-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Here you go!

ironmanfan
10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Need to take photos now!

Also need to get it signed!!!

Nice pickup

allstarsplus
10-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Also need to get it signed!!!

Nice pickup

I plan too! We were in discussions about doing a large memorabilia deal with Adam so hopefully some time in the near future!