PDA

View Full Version : Blank Baseball Jerseys (Retail Authentics or Team-Issued Blanks)

woodward30
10-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking for blank baseball jerseys of the following. Can be retail authentic blanks or team-issued blanks:

-Baltimore Orioles Home White or Road Gray from the '80's and Orange Style from the '80's

-Boston Red Sox Road Gray Rawlings Jersey from late '80's

-Chicago White Sox Red, Navy Blue, White Style from '80's

-California Angels Road Gray Rawlings Jersey from the late 80's

-Milwaukee Brewers Light Blue Style from '80's

-Minnesota Twins Light Blue From Late '70's/ Early '80's and the white version in that same style from the 80's

-Philadelphia Phillies Road Gray from '80's

-Pittsburgh Pirates Any Style from the Late '70's/ Early '80's

-St. Louis Cardinals Sky Blue Style from the '80's

-San Diego Padres Brown/ Yellow Style from Late '70's/ Early '80's

-Seattle Mariners Late '80's Blue and Yellow style in home white or road gray (Griffey rookie year style)

-Texas Rangers Late 70's Jersey, any style

-Toronto Blue Jerseys Home White or Road Gray Jersey from the '90's

If you have any of these you are willing to sell, please email me at woodward30@yahoo.com.

Thanks, take care.

ironmanfan
10-05-2009, 03:17 PM
there is a blank Orioles Orange jersey on eBay currently (Wilson; I think it's a size 46)

woodward30
10-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes, I am watching that one. How hard would it be to strip that? I'd want to make it an Eddie Murray.

ironmanfan
10-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes, I am watching that one. How hard would it be to strip that? I'd want to make it an Eddie Murray.

What would be there to strip?....The only thing on the jersey is the script Orioles

woodward30
10-06-2009, 02:13 PM
What would be there to strip?....The only thing on the jersey is the script Orioles
Haha, I apologize. I was looking at a different orange Orioles jersey on eBay with a number on the back. I do see the one you were talking about now. Thanks a ton!