PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers GW/GU Sideline Jacket

cohibasmoker
10-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Offered is a game worn and/or used Packers sideline jacket. The jacket was made by Sand-knit and it is a size 46. There is a small #5 hand-written onto the label so I would assume that number is a inventory number. The Sand-Knit label is actually sewn onto the inside pocket.

There aren't any rips or tears and the jacket is complete with the hood. Speaking of the hood, there is a zipper on the hood that can be opened and closed to accommodate either a baseball cap and/or helmet. The body of the jacket is nylon while the collar and sleeve ends are cuffed. The jacket IS lined. All of the buttons and snaps are on the jacket.

I have attached a scan of two Green Bay coaches wearing a similar jacket. One coach has the hood on the jacket while the other doesn't. Also take note of the logo on the left breast. The scan clearly shows a helmet logo on the left breast of the jacket. On my jacket, one has to look very closely at the left breast because under the Green Bay Packers letters (which have been heat-pressed on) there is an outline of the helmet logo that was CAREFULLY removed by the team.

The price is $90.00 and $10.00 for shipping.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net