PDA

View Full Version : Heavyweights

LastingsMilledge85
09-28-2009, 01:50 PM
It really is a rediculous topic, but I find it somewhat comical. Who are your choices for the heaviest football coaches?

Mine:
Mark Mangino
http://apudgeisasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/markmangino.jpg
Rex Ryan
http://media.tri-cityherald.com/smedia/2009/09/17/20/692-371Jets_Rex_Calling_Football.sff.standalone.prod_a ffiliate.13.jpg
Charlie Weis
http://apudgeisasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/charlieweisisfat.jpg

nationals2k9
09-28-2009, 01:59 PM
First time I saw Rex Ryan I thought he swallowed another grown man that was living in his stomach. But I think Mangino is the largest of the three. Chuck Weis is the overall ugliest, haha.... sorry I HATE N.D.

In other news, Jim Zorn is the worst play caller.

suicide_squeeze
09-28-2009, 02:37 PM
I apologize out of the shoot, as this is really not following the topic.....well, in it's entirety...

But LastingsMilledge85.....did you see what Lastings Milledge did to that Pfat Phuquer Jonathan Broxton on Sunday? After having the hitter in front of him intentionally walked twice before in the same game, they did it a 3rd time with the game on line, and the bases now loaded because of the 3rd intentional walk (to Jones).

No sooner does the annoucer say "Can you imagine what that must do to Lastings confidence?? Man, that's gotta hurt!"

Keep in mind, the Dodgers "closer" got the ball in the bottom of the ninth, a clean start to the inning, with a 5-2 lead. He proceeded to flail in his go-fer fastballs and got his 300 lb. ass knocked around like a first time little leaguer.

Lastings, after the announcer just set the table, proceeded to knock a right-center gapper between Kemp and Ethier, which was partially misplayed by Kemp, all three runs scored, GAME OVER, PIRATES WIN!!

And they had the champagne bottles all lined up in the locker room to cellebrate the Dodger clinching of the National League West.

I will say this 'til the sun doesn't shine......that fat slob Broxton will do the Dodgers in in the play-offs, just like he did last year. I don't believe the home run explosion hit by Matt Stairs in the NLCS off Broxton has STILL even landed.....Nasa last saw it on radar passing over Alaska.

Did I mention they're doing DNA testing on Chad Billingsley to see if he's related to Broxton? Their pitching performances of late have started that rumor....

suicide_squeeze
09-28-2009, 02:40 PM
In answer to the topic,

My vote is for a throwback.

I vote for John Madden. He may not have been the absolute fattest, but the man was HUGE. In a lot of ways.

chakes89
09-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Art Shell

Romeo Crennel

camarokids
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
It's a tie!!!

All three of them belong in the Dickie-Do Club!!!

Don't know what the Dickie-Do Club is???

It means their bellies stick out further than their Dickies do.......:D

IronPigs92
09-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Andy Reid

LastingsMilledge85
09-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I apologize out of the shoot, as this is really not following the topic.....well, in it's entirety...

But LastingsMilledge85.....did you see what Lastings Milledge did to that Pfat Phuquer Jonathan Broxton on Sunday? After having the hitter in front of him intentionally walked twice before in the same game, they did it a 3rd time with the game on line, and the bases now loaded because of the 3rd intentional walk (to Jones).

No sooner does the annoucer say "Can you imagine what that must do to Lastings confidence?? Man, that's gotta hurt!"

Keep in mind, the Dodgers "closer" got the ball in the bottom of the ninth, a clean start to the inning, with a 5-2 lead. He proceeded to flail in his go-fer fastballs and got his 300 lb. ass knocked around like a first time little leaguer.

Lastings, after the announcer just set the table, proceeded to knock a right-center gapper between Kemp and Ethier, which was partially misplayed by Kemp, all three runs scored, GAME OVER, PIRATES WIN!!

And they had the champagne bottles all lined up in the locker room to cellebrate the Dodger clinching of the National League West.

I will say this 'til the sun doesn't shine......that fat slob Broxton will do the Dodgers in in the play-offs, just like he did last year. I don't believe the home run explosion hit by Matt Stairs in the NLCS off Broxton has STILL even landed.....Nasa last saw it on radar passing over Alaska.

Did I mention they're doing DNA testing on Chad Billingsley to see if he's related to Broxton? Their pitching performances of late have started that rumor....

Do you have something against the Dodgers?:cool:

sox83cubs84
09-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Charlie Weis reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield with whatever the opposite of a tummy tuck is.:D

Yeah, I hate the Whining Irish, too.

Dave M.
Chicago area