PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Destroyers Arena Lg G/U Jerseys

pietraynor
09-28-2009, 07:10 AM
Direct from the team, high quality Russell & Nike jerseys from 2004-2008 w/all numbers, patches & lettering sewn-on..Prices range from $69-$149 & includes Priority Mail Shipping/Del. Conf. Some obscure names to add to your college team or player collections! Have a handful of the scarce 2007 Arena Bowl Used jerseys w/ "New Orleans" patch..Also a few rare Buffalo Destroyers jerseys from 1999-2003. Email if interested. Pics available. Team signed LOA (stating jersey Game Used/Game Issued). Thanks in advance, Jay.
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

Ozric
09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Please let me know if you have a Zwick jersey. I'll take it if you got it.

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal

Dewey2007
09-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Direct from the team, high quality Russell & Nike jerseys from 2004-2008 w/all numbers, patches & lettering sewn-on..Prices range from $69-$149 & includes Priority Mail Shipping/Del. Conf. Some obscure names to add to your college team or player collections! Have a handful of the scarce 2007 Arena Bowl Used jerseys w/ "New Orleans" patch..Also a few rare Buffalo Destroyers jerseys from 1999-2003. Email if interested. Pics available. Team signed LOA (stating jersey Game Used/Game Issued). Thanks in advance, Jay.
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

Hi Jay, I sent an e-mail earlier. You might check your spam box if you didn't receive it. Thanks, Dewey

pietraynor
10-02-2009, 04:18 AM
All lists sent, emails answered to the best of my knowledge. Thanks forthe interest & to those who have made purchases! Still plenty of road blue, home white & red alternate jerseys, along w/ a handful of Arena Bowl jerseys available. Some of the players starred at colleges such as North Carolina, Iowa St, Ohio St, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, UCLA, Michigan, USC, Toledo, Louisville, Illinois, West Virginia, Hawaii, etc. Jay
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

Larry Pelliccioni
10-02-2009, 09:02 AM
I just closed a deal with Jay and I cannot tell you how pleased I was with his communication and fairness. I will get back to the boards and let you know when I get my item but Jay is an absolutely wonderful individual to work with.
Thank you Jay.
Larry Pelliccioni

intheminors
10-02-2009, 09:46 AM
I too closed a deal with Jay and he was great to work with. My jersey goes out today and I'll post pics once received.

Thanks again, Jay.

Kyle

intheminors
10-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Jay,

Got the jersey today and it's better than described! Thanks!

I'll post pics as soon I can.

Thanks!

Kyle