PDA

View Full Version : Who Really Cares About Lebron's Hs Championships??

BrewCrewSackers
09-23-2009, 08:52 AM
2 books, a movie, a Mary J. video??? He can't win an NBA title so he has to promote his HS years. I think that's a little sad. Maybe they can make a video about him walking off the court and crying in this years playoffs to R.E.M.'s "Everybody hurts".

David
09-23-2009, 02:54 PM
I would agree that, for one reason or other, it's pretty lame. For most non-celebrity citizens like you and me, constantly focusing on one's past high school accomplishments is the sign of a post-high school loser (Refer to exhibit A: Al Bundy).

gatorcollector
09-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Reminds me of what Shaq said early in his career: "I've won at every level except college and pro."

murfsteve25
09-23-2009, 05:35 PM
2 books, a movie, a Mary J. video??? He can't win an NBA title so he has to promote his HS years. I think that's a little sad. Maybe they can make a video about him walking off the court and crying in this years playoffs to R.E.M.'s "Everybody hurts".

I care. I think it's pretty cool that he came out with something like this. I am from Dayton, and I got to see Lebron play a H.S. tournament game against Alter at Dayton's UD Arena. i THINK it was Lebron's first game back from his suspension, but can't remember. Anyways, I was the VERY FIRST person to get his autograph after the game alongside the players tunnel. It was a very cool experience and one that I'll cherish for a long time.

sportscentury
09-25-2009, 10:21 AM

Talk about crying...

jonincleve
09-25-2009, 10:31 AM
wasn't MJ promoting himself BEFORE he won his first championship. air jordans, etc... what was it, 6-7 years before he got one. i am pretty sure if someone made a video of jordan in high school MJ would have been selling it asap. then he would have chastised the director of said video in his hall of fame speech.

i am not bitter at craig ehlo/larry nance....i am not bitter at craig ehlo/larry nance.

take care
john

GarkoCollector
09-25-2009, 01:07 PM

Why say he cant? Thats a foolish statement in every sense of the word. He hasn't and really, as for as they got, he did most of that on his own. Now that they have built a decent team around him, the chances of a title continue to get better.