PDA

View Full Version : Sports Investment Inc. Trustworthy?

stdrwt11
09-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I found some game used items on ebay and looked at their personal site (Sports Investment Inc) and I am wondering if anyone knows if they are selling the real deal or if you think it is fake?

dodgersfan
09-22-2009, 04:13 PM
http://www.sportsinvestments.com/

Rudy

33bird
09-22-2009, 06:24 PM
I get a lot of LEGIT game used Reds items from them. I've gotten quite a bit of Big Red Machine items from them and all of them have been great. I'm only familiar with their Reds stuff.

schubert1970
09-22-2009, 06:28 PM
I've delt with them numerous times for various Pete Rose items around the 5 - 10k range and they are first class. Check out their web site and you'll see thay actually have a Reds Museum in the store and some of the best Red's stuff around. Steve is the owner and has the Rose bat and ball that passed Ty Cobb and other really unique stuff.

They don't use PSA/DNA for anything they sell, but stand by their product if it doesn't pass and I've yet to have any problems with my stuff pass PSA. IMHO a certificate from them is as good as PSA.

Bottom line they are top notch and super friendly, easy to contact and one of the few stores left that I would trust.

Bill

stdrwt11
09-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Awesome, thank you. I saw some things on ebay and wanted to purchase but wanted to get some expert opinions first. I have bought some fake stuff in the past and I was not very happy when I found out later. I am very cautious with things that are not done by companies like PSA, JSA, Steiner, Radtke, TriStar, Mounted Memories. Thank you again!:)

chakes89
09-22-2009, 10:46 PM
If anyone ever gets a chance to go to thier actual store on Montgomery Road in Cincinnati don't pass up the chance, especially if you are a Reds fan.

They have some AMAZING stuff in there

I have been in there once and was just blown away by what they had.

Neely8
09-23-2009, 10:12 AM
I picked up a 97 Reds Lenny Harris jersey with the Jackie Robinson patch from them and was very pleased with it. There is no doubt the jersey is legit.

tacprc
09-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Bill, Can you please contact me? I would like to discuss Pete Rose game used items with you. Thanks. Chuck, tacprc@yahoo.com

jbsportstuff
09-27-2009, 07:22 PM
I too have purchased several items from them. They are 100% Great! I've always had wonderful experiences with their team.

I also like diamond sports Company near Cincy. Both have great shops.