PDA

View Full Version : Benny Kauff Game Used Bat Value?

Mauer7
09-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Does anyone have an idea of what a Benny Kauff Game Used Bat would be worth? As you know, he was banned from Major League Baseball. I am unsure if this is a MLB Game Used Bat or a bat from his barnstorming days. A person in my town recently uncovered one and I am thinking of getting in touch with them to make an offer. Any help is greatly appreciated,

skyking26
09-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Does anyone have an idea of what a Benny Kauff Game Used Bat would be worth? As you know, he was banned from Major League Baseball. I am unsure if this is a MLB Game Used Bat or a bat from his barnstorming days. A person in my town recently uncovered one and I am thinking of getting in touch with them to make an offer. Any help is greatly appreciated,
Hey, Mauer7, not a Twins fan, but a Tigers guy watching your team give it to us again today...

Gotta respect Mauer. Drop me an email sometime at skyking442@hotmail.com and tell me about your collection and if you ever met him, etc. He's some hind of player and in my mind another guy overlooked because he plays in a small market...

RK

earlywynnfan
09-20-2009, 12:06 AM
For something like this, I'd ask Dave Bushing.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Mauer7
09-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Does anyone have this Dave Bushing Fella's email?

kjjavic
09-20-2009, 08:15 AM
His email is dbushing1@aol.com

Also, Benny Kauff played for the Federal League as well for a couple of years, so could possibly be a Federal League game used bat.