PDA

View Full Version : How To Fix This Problem?? Please Help Me Out With This!!

SkubeBats
09-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Hello,
I Have A Question To Ask All Of You. I Bought A Bat A Couple Of Months Ago From Another Forum Member. The Bat I Bought Had A Nickname On The Barrel Instead Of The Players Name. I Was Told It Was A Certain Players Bat And That This Was His Nickname. To Tell You The Truth I Never Did Any Research On This Nickname To Make Sure It Was The Players Bat Or Not. I Just Trusted Him When He Told Me It Was His Bat. Now I Find Out That This Bat Isn't This Players Bat But Another Players Bat Who's Nickname It Really Is. The Question I Have Is. Does The Seller Owe Me A Refund Or Is It My Fault And I Should Be Stcuk With This Bat. What Do You Think Should Happen With This Situation. Should I Be Refunded My Money Or Not??

NYCrulesU
09-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I would request a refund. The item was not as advertised. The seller, in good conscience, should refund your money. He was wrong in his description of the item, regardless of your lack of knowledge or research of said particular item.

sox83cubs84
09-16-2009, 10:28 PM
I agree. Seller error leads to seller liability. If the seller is worth his salt, he'll make good with you. If he refuses, let the Forum know who he is so we can avoid him in the future.

Dave M.
Chicago area

TNTtoys
09-16-2009, 10:51 PM
What would make this situation even better is if this particular nickname bat is one of the ones I'm looking for ;-) and I take it off of your hands...

Care to share what the nickname on the bat is?