PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to own history...

TFig27
09-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Or at least something disgusting enough to freak out your wife/girlfriend/friends.

Alex Rodriguez Game Used/Worn Jock Strap from Elite

Beauty is in the eye of the ball holder and this piece can be the family jewel of your collection.

Asking $500 or best offer for this. Also would accept trades (but not for your old jock strap)

If interested in being an athletic supporter, feel free to email me

Thanks
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/IMG_5413.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/IMG_5414.jpg

spartakid
09-12-2009, 06:40 PM
:eek: That's the best description I've read in a while.:D

GarkoCollector
09-12-2009, 08:04 PM
If I wasnt so hard up for cash, i'd give you a stiff offer on this piece. Even if I couldnt give you the goods, it would be worth trying to own this junk. Im sure there will be vying for the pole on this one, getting testy with each other, but someone will end up with a gem in their collection, or at least one of the jewels.

TNTtoys
09-12-2009, 08:18 PM
You guys are nuts...

suave1477
09-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah I think this was posted on here on the forum a few times already.

I beleive someone started a website about trying to sell one.

godwulf
09-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Looks pretty pristine...any game use, to speak of?

Lokee
09-13-2009, 12:14 PM
would that be a youth small ?

NYCrulesU
09-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Looks pretty untaint (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taint)ed, nice piece.

WadeInBmore
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Tom,

It's funny to see you posting this! When esm was selling everything off I purchased the pudge jock for like $20...it was for what was going to be for a co-worker who always gave me a hard time for by game used collecting. Always made the joke "what do you mean game used? Do you have their jock straps?". Well, I had it all wrapped up and was ready to give it to him as a wrap gift when the tv show we were working on end. It was going to be the most embarrassing thing for him to open infront of all the guys...only one problem. He moved down to Atlanta without telling anyone the day before the show ended and I don't know his new address, so I'm stuck with it. Talk about your biggest backfire! True story...unfortunately...but it still makes me laugh to this day. 20 dollar prank gonna wrong. Let me know who buys the Arod cause I'll sell them the irod! Mine came with a cup too...really don't understand why they call him pudge though:).

Wade

suave1477
09-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Tom,

It's funny to see you posting this! When esm was selling everything off I purchased the pudge jock for like $20...it was for what was going to be for a co-worker who always gave me a hard time for by game used collecting. Always made the joke "what do you mean game used? Do you have their jock straps?". Well, I had it all wrapped up and was ready to give it to him as a wrap gift when the tv show we were working on end. It was going to be the most embarrassing thing for him to open infront of all the guys...only one problem. He moved down to Atlanta without telling anyone the day before the show ended and I don't know his new address, so I'm stuck with it. Talk about your biggest backfire! True story...unfortunately...but it still makes me laugh to this day. 20 dollar prank gonna wrong. Let me know who buys the Arod cause I'll sell them the irod! Mine came with a cup too...really don't understand why they call him pudge though:).

Wade

Wade, funny Pudge will be doing a signing in Jersey at the end of the year. You should bring it and see if he will agree it is his lol lol:p

GoTigers
09-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Aren't all jocks made for A Rod?

TFig27
12-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Still for sale or trade!

TFig27
08-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Why not give this one a bump :D