PDA

View Full Version : TIGERDALE, My Deepest Sympathy and Prayers

larry bourget
09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I would just like to inform the collecting community, that TigerDale and his Family are going thru some very tough days, as i just learned moments ago that Dale's 2 1/2 year Old Grandson unexpectedly Passed Away.

Dale, my Deepest Sympathy and Prayers go out to you and your Family.

sincerely,
Larry Bourget

metsbats
09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Please accept my heart felt condolences to You and your Family Dale.

tknorm
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
sympathy, thoughts, and prayers are with your entire family.

Tommy

xpress34
09-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Dale -

My deepest condolences. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

- Chris

markize
09-10-2009, 08:11 PM
As the father of a 3 year old, a terrible loss like this puts life, and game used collecting into perspective. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mark

staindsox
09-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I heard this from Dale too, but want to once again offer my deepest sympathy to him and his family.

Chris

skyking26
09-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Please know Dale you and your family are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Robert Koppel
Skyking26

Rob L
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Dale,

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Frink
09-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Dale,

I'm very, very sorry about your loss. I can't imagine how terrible that must be. My heart goes out to you.

Larry L.

frikativ54
09-10-2009, 10:34 PM
I would just like to inform the collecting community, that TigerDale and his Family are going thru some very tough days, as i just learned moments ago that Dale's 2 1/2 year Old Grandson unexpectedly Passed Away.

Dale, my Deepest Sympathy and Prayers go out to you and your Family.

sincerely,
Larry Bourget

TigerDale,

I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. Take comfort in the fact that we are all here to comfort you through your hard time. A close relative of mine died when he was three, and it has had a tremendous impact on our family. Just know that you are not alone. If you ever want to talk, my email is in my signature.

allstarsplus
09-10-2009, 10:57 PM
There are few words that can comfort at a time like this. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

sox83cubs84
09-11-2009, 04:20 AM
Dale:

My condolences to you and your family. Like Frik, my email box is open if you want to talk, vent, or anything else.

Dave Miedema
ballhawk396@hotmail.com

JCC1968
09-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Dale

I am so sorry for your loss. you are truely one of the great guys on this board. If you need anything please let me know

Jason

suave1477
09-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Tiger condolence's to you and your family

dcgreg25
09-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Dale, I am so sorry for your loss. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

Utopian2630
09-11-2009, 12:36 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! We here at GUU are not only a family of collectors, but a family of friends as well, know that I will have you and your family on my mind.

2000mvpfan
09-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Dale-
As a father of 2 little ones,I can't fathom what a profound loss this must be..my condolences to you and your family.

Joe

bigtruck260
09-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Man - that's a tough one. Prayers coming your way from STL Dale.

Dave

mdube16
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Our hearts go out to you in this time of need.

Eric
09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Dale
My thoughts are with you....
Eric

island_style
09-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Tigerdale,

As a father of a four year old daughter and three year old son I cannot even imagine how you are feeling. I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending you my deepest and warmest Aloha from Hawaii.

In this thread and other threads it has been mentioned how we are family to each other. We collect different themes, types of equipment, teams, players, etc. Along the way, we have gathered under the universal game used umbrella that brought all of us together and led to looking after each other. Whatever the circumstances may be.

I wish you peace and tranquil in your time of need, Tigerdale.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Swoboda4
09-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Very sorry to hear about this.

nomo121
09-12-2009, 09:23 AM
I am very sorry to hear that. My hat is off, and offer my condolences. Hang in there.

joelsabi
09-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Tigerdale, tough to say anything comforting. Hang in there and be strong for your family. They need you.

jppopma
09-16-2009, 01:50 AM
My prayers are also with you and your family. It's always tough to lose a loved one, even more when so young.

camarokids
09-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Hey Dale,
Hang tough and stay strong. My prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

Rob
09-16-2009, 11:38 AM
I am very sorry.

RR

tigerdale
09-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the well wishes, thoughts, prayers, emails, you all have been fantastic. For having met very few of you, I feel like I know so many of you so well. It by far has been the toughest month we have ever gone thru. We are still searching for how to live w/ such a loss, even today many times it still does not seem real. I do remember a post awhile back about weather to take a young person to a game.....by all means ...YES!! I took Wyatt in early August to his first Tiger game & I am so glad I did. I will have those memories forever & he enjoyed himself so much. I'm not the greatest person w/ words, but thank you all again, every thoughtful word does help. Here is a picture of Wyatt & myself at the tiger game August 3rd....

skyking26
09-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the well wishes, thoughts, prayers, emails, you all have been fantastic. For having met very few of you, I feel like I know so many of you so well. It by far has been the toughest month we have ever gone thru. We are still searching for how to live w/ such a loss, even today many times it still does not seem real. I do remember a post awhile back about weather to take a young person to a game.....by all means ...YES!! I took Wyatt in early August to his first Tiger game & I am so glad I did. I will have those memories forever & he enjoyed himself so much. I'm not the greatest person w/ words, but thank you all again, every thoughtful word does help. Here is a picture of Wyatt & myself at the tiger game August 3rd....
Dale, please contact me via email anytime. I am also off right now due to a medical problem. Are you in MI? If so, I'd love to meet you and have lunch sometime. Please drop me a line and we'll talk.

Friends - Bob Koppel
skyking442@hotmail.com

bigtruck260
09-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Never too young to go to a ballgame.

Dale, I have a 3 year old myself - and I can't fathom your loss. I'm crying for you brother.

eisenreich8
09-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Dale,

Since I saw the picture you posted today, I have just not been the same. I think I stared at that photograph for almost an hour. I wish so bad that you and your family do not have to go through this.

My 15 year old son, nearly every day, points at himself, forms a heart with his fingers, then points at me. We are very close. I do not think I could go on if I was not able to see him do that again. Or a million other things.

I truly am profoundly moved by the picture and by your tragic circumstances. Wyatt was obviously a gem and he will always be with you.

If ever you are in North Carolina, or wherever we may be, our door is always open to you. Please just holler at me at dsl1983@hotmail.com.

I am also so glad that you took Wyatt to that Tigers game.

God bless.

AWA85
09-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Dale,

I am really sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Adam

mariner_gamers
09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Thank-you for sharing that photo. It reminded me of why I fell in love with the game of baseball. Take care, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Davis

aeneas01
09-29-2009, 05:30 AM
too heartbreaking for words...

gameu08
09-29-2009, 11:06 AM
hey dale,

stay strong buddy my prayers are with you and your family

island_style
10-01-2009, 06:05 AM
Tigerdale,

Thank you so much for posting the photo of you and Wyatt at the Tigers game. It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but this picture goes beyond that. In addition to your fond memories of Wyatt, I'm so glad that you have this picture to remember the time that you spent with him at at the ballpark.

The look on Wyatt's face is priceless, as is the moment you shared with him on that day.

I wish you continued strength and courage.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

metsbats
10-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Dale,

Thank you for sharing the photo with Wyatt at the ballpark. Your loss has been in our thoughts and prayers and I'm glad we now had the priviledge of see Wyatt's photo. I've personally been spending more time with my children and making sure I say goodnight before sleeping and goodbye before I go to work and letting them know how much I love them. Life is so fragile and we can't take for granted that those who we love will always be there.

I can tell by Wyatt's expression that he was one boy who was truly loved and he knew it.

May God Bless and comfort You and your Family continously.