PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone find pics of Billy Butler from TBTC game on June 26th and 27th of 2009?

brianborsch
09-08-2009, 02:41 PM
I just bought his game worn jersey from this game and are looking for pics or MLBTV stills showing him in this uniform. Any help would be great. A good shot of his back would be good as there is a small string coming off of the "6" on his number which could help photomatch the jersey. Let me know... Thanks!

Brian B.

rj_lucas
09-08-2009, 04:20 PM
I just bought his game worn jersey from this game and are looking for pics or MLBTV stills showing him in this uniform. Any help would be great. A good shot of his back would be good as there is a small string coming off of the "6" on his number which could help photomatch the jersey. Let me know... Thanks!

Brian B.

I didn't see anything on Getty. Pulled an HD screen grab from MLB TV, but even in high def it's going to be tough to isloate a single string unless you had the perfect shot. This is from the game on the 27th and the best view of his back.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

brianborsch
09-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey thanks for that pic! The jersey and pants should not be washed so I will be able to match the pants with the dirt stain on the back there. The jersey may be difficult to match. But it is authenticated so I may be taking it too far.

Yeah, Getty had none. The same for Icon Sports Media. Thanks again!

rj_lucas
09-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah, even if it's been laundered, it should be pretty easy to spot that stain under a black light. It's a nice pick-up.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com