PDA

View Full Version : Texas League Items...

backtobacke
05-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Looking for items from the Texas League, that is the Missions, Midland, Travelers, Witchita, Frisco, Hooks, Springfield, and the Drillers. Let me know what you have ie bats, balls, jerseys, so on and so on! Thanks!

backtobacke
05-29-2006, 04:38 PM
I also mean any guys that were in A last year and moved up, or the 'allstars' who have moved to AAA. Specifically looking for such as Jake Blalock, Josh Anderson, Chris L [on Royals AA team], Ian Stewart, Bryan Lahair, Travis Blackley, but anyone else too. As long as theyre not 30 in A ball. :P

shirkr
05-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Backtobacke:

I have 2 game used jerseys from the Wichita Wranglers. In 2005, the Wranglers wore replica jerseys of the 1985 Royals. During the game, the GM auctioned all the jerseys for charity purposes. I won auctions for Ambirioux Burgos (spelling?, current Royal) and Colt Griffin (spelling again, former Royals #1 pick). The jerseys are in thier entirety (jerseys, pants, and belts). You can e-mail me at shirkr@hotmail.com if interested.

Ryan

sox83cubs84
07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
It's not GU, but I have a souvenir mini-bat with the Midland Angels logo on it, as well as the MiLB logo. Asking $10 ppd. Have no means of sending pics, but will answer questions.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (NOT my PayPal ID).

cardinals0103
07-31-2010, 11:31 PM
I have a few Texas League Baseballs I got last year. Email me if you're interested. Thanks

gamers4you96@yahoo.com
08-22-2010, 04:00 AM
hey i have some texas league items

2004 larry walker jersey pants and under shirt
also game used broken bat that is autographed
and copy of tulsa world paper with walker swinging and bat breaking
also coa from the drillers on the jersey pants and under shirt

also i have some line up cards from his 5 day stay that he autographed as well home and away cards also other drillers autogrpahed the cards. also on rehab that week was preston wilson and adam benero

and i have 1 autographed drillers team balls that is dated the day they clinched the divison and walker,wilson and benero were there around 31 autos on the ball
there was 2 balls autographed that day by walker,wilson and benero and the whole team i sold 1 for $500 in 2007 when the rockies went to the series other than me and the person who purchsed the ball from me i am willing to bet nobody else has the whole drillers team from 04. wilson was stingy on autos, benero left early that morning and walker was hard to get as well

also have lots of autographed texas league line up cards
also have lots of team balls

get with me if your interested gamers4you96@yahoo.com