PDA

View Full Version : ( 9 ) Blue Jays 2005 Opening Day Game Locker Name Plates

Jays1fan
09-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Thinking of parting with These ( 9 ) Different 2005 Opening Day Blue Jays Locker Name Plates (All have MLB Holograms ) they were taken off the Jays Lockers from the Jays at A's 4/11/05 Game:
Ted Lilly
Corey Koskie
Reed Johnson
Orlando Hudson
Eric Hinske
Shea Hillenbrand
Josh Towers
Greg Zaun
Ernie Whitt

looking for $125 EACH OBO.
I already have had offers on the Lilly , Hinske , Hudson , Zaun and Whitt but thought I would put these up for the Weekend to see if anyone here wants some.

I would be willing to trade some of them for a Frank Catalanotto Blue Jays Game Used Jersey or consider trades for other Jays Game Used Items.

Jays1fan
09-08-2009, 07:31 AM
First I like to thank all those that emailed offers. I have now had offers on all but 2 of these ranging from $25 - $100. I am Still undecided on what I am going to do as of yet.
I would prefer to sell all 9 as a lot or I will probably just Sell the 2 highest offers and take the other 7 and lined them accross the top of my wall like a border.

So I wanted to throw a few offers of my own out there.

I would trade ALL 9 for The Frank Catalanotto Blue Jays Game Used Jersey that is on the Jays Online Shop. If some one wants to buy it for me , then we can trade. The Jays cost is $350 Can. but maybe you can get it cheaper.
OR
I would be willing to sell ALL 9 for $405 Plus Shipping. ( That is $45 Each )
OR
If anyone buys my 2006 Lyle Overbay Game Used Jersey ( $270 dlvd to anywhere in the US or $285 to Canada ) , I will sell the entire lot for only $315 More.

I am still willing to listen to Offers as well.
Thanks again.
Scott