PDA

View Full Version : Robin yount bat on ebay

jjkraner
09-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Has anyone bought something from fatboysr and what do you think of the yount bat?

SkubeBats
09-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Josh just do a quik seardch on here in old post for Fatboysr and you will learn a lot about this clown. Stay away nothing but trouble.

BREWEREXPERT
09-06-2009, 12:09 AM
hey jamie why are you calling me a clown? is it because i wouldnt sell you a big label george brett bat for $200. maybe you should look in the mirror my friend , oh i forgot your favorite word BUMP lol. Josh [jjkraner] iknow you were are looking for a yount bat for around $500 i never bothered you and said i had one. its not my style everytime, i get something to let the forum know what i have so maybe i can sell to them, the yount bat is nice . check out my feedback,

SkubeBats
09-06-2009, 05:01 AM
Brewerexpert,
What are you talking about I never had any interest in any George Brett bat you ever had!! I don't collect anything BUT Milwaukee Braves or Brewers so that statement you made before is nothing but a lie. I wouldn't buy one thing from you thats the TRUTH!!

frikativ54
09-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Brewerexpert,
What are you talking about I never had any interest in any George Brett bat you ever had!! I don't collect anything BUT Milwaukee Braves or Brewers so that statement you made before is nothing but a lie. I wouldn't buy one thing from you thats the TRUTH!!

If fatboysr and manica71 are the same person, then I'd watch out. As many of you may remember, I received a bunch of lewd, harassing emails from this individual, calling me a lesbian and insulting my looks. While I recognize that I am not the most attractive person, why do I have to be harassed about something that has nothing to do with game-used memorabilia?

In addition to harassing me about my looks, this individual googled my name, read about my various political activities, and proceeded to ridicule me for my personal beliefs. I honestly don't know why the mods let him register on this site, since his conduct has been nothing short of rude and immature.

Something must be wrong with this guy, as normally, if you disagree with somebody, you just stick to relevant information. This guy believes that he has a right to be rude and insult people, and then wonders why he is being attacked on the Game Used Forums. I would stay away from this seller; there is nothing but trouble here.

BREWEREXPERT
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Has anyone bought something from fatboysr and what do you think of the yount bat?jaime you are not telling the truth. i saw you at the show in milwaukee at gonzaga hall .you gave me your number and i called you said you had all the bats i had , and you asked if i had any game used items i told you about the brett bat.you offered me $200.[as GODas my witness]. so you are not telling the truth. [frikativ54 les zukor i am not manicia54] i deal with many of you on this forum

suicide_squeeze
09-07-2009, 11:47 PM
So BREWEREXPERT,

I don't know you, and I know we haven't dealt together in any regard, so I am maintaining a neutral position here.

But I would like to know why, since November of 2005, you have a grand total of 9 posts under this user name?

That means you either don't do many deals.......or you operate under different names.

I stay away from people who do that, as I have yet to understand ONE single reasonable explanation WHY one does that, other than the obvious reason of being deceitful.

By all means.......straighten me out and enlighten me as to why you are not one of these types. I'm all ears....

chakes89
09-08-2009, 12:14 AM
If fatboysr and manica71 are the same person, then I'd watch out. As many of you may remember, I received a bunch of lewd, harassing emails from this individual, calling me a lesbian and insulting my looks. While I recognize that I am not the most attractive person, why do I have to be harassed about something that has nothing to do with game-used memorabilia?

In addition to harassing me about my looks, this individual googled my name, read about my various political activities, and proceeded to ridicule me for my personal beliefs. I honestly don't know why the mods let him register on this site, since his conduct has been nothing short of rude and immature.

Something must be wrong with this guy, as normally, if you disagree with somebody, you just stick to relevant information. This guy believes that he has a right to be rude and insult people, and then wonders why he is being attacked on the Game Used Forums. I would stay away from this seller; there is nothing but trouble here.
And I was originally blamed for all of that and received no apology

SkubeBats
09-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Brewerexpert,
David or Ronnie what ever your calling yourself now days. I never ever offered you $200.00 for a Brett bat. I aslo don't know who you are. You tried to pull some sh-t with me and Harpt. You tried to get us mad at each other over some list that you made of all the bats you had. You clamied that you sent Scott the list and Scott said he never received any list from you. Your nothing but trouble!! I know there are other people that say the samething about you. Everyone on here know's that I'm a real honest guy and pull no sh-t. SO stop with the lies and never contact me again.

frikativ54
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM
And I was originally blamed for all of that and received no apology

I apologized to you numerous times. That's all I can do at this point. I am sorry.

BREWEREXPERT
09-09-2009, 01:19 AM
suicide squeeze just because i dont post in public im guilty.. if that is wrong change the rules. when jim caravello said he was looking for yankees items .i went directually to him .i didnt post and say hey jim give me a email. i went directually to him. he didnt want to give me a price so i offered him a price he said no thanks and i went on my way. i didnt call him names i just sold to someone else.so i went away i didnt harasse him like jamie says ,i do to him. and there is no post that i every talked to him but he confirms i did. i also dont use profanity just not my style. so i dont think im deceptive im just private. chakes89 i have never talked to you. and i do know mancia73 he was a cubs and brewers bat bat, i even have dealt with him, so has half the city of milwaukee he would sell his items at shows card shops , jamie has even dealt with him he had a robin yount hat on ebay he had a dollar starting bid. as we all know a yount hat is worth more then a dollar.mancia only had one bid it was skubbe, you begged him to sell to you.but you said on the forum you would never buy from the guy you did . and jammie i have talked to you about the brett bat you and youtr dad go to gonzaga you gave me you number i called you. dou you just dont remember?

SkubeBats
09-09-2009, 05:58 AM
David Kelly,
If I gave you my number at Gonzaga I for sure didn't know it was you at all. If I did know it was you I would of told you to take a hike. I don't want nothing to do with you. I believe I speak for everyone get a life and don't post on this site anymore your nothing but a big problem. Yes, I did buy the Yount hat from "manica" because I knew it was junk and I was proven correctly by an authentication company here in Wisconsin. I was told by them that everything that Maninca sells is bogus and they warned me not to buy anything else from him and I never delt with him again. So know we all know that you two are good friends this explains a lot!! This infornmation is what we all were looking for. Thanks for the information. Also the reason you didn't hear back from Harpt was because you were harrasing him and he told you to stop or he was going to contact his local police about you.

frikativ54
09-09-2009, 12:12 PM
and i do know mancia73 he was a cubs and brewers bat bat, i even have dealt with him, so has half the city of milwaukee he would sell his items at shows card shops

So you do know manica and are propagating the tale that he was a batboy. According to GUU forum member, Nate, he found manica71's myspace, which proved that he was far too young to be a 1980s batboy.

You still haven't answered my question about providing three good references from Game Used Universe members. If you are the upstanding guy you claim you are, wouldn't you have collectors willing to vouch for you?

Assuming you are not manica, why would you deal with someone who has a proven track-record of harassment and profanity? I had to block his email, because he sent me crap accusing me of being a lesbian.

Manica even cyberstalked me, making lurid comments about some of my photos online. He is real trouble, and I don't know why you would even admit to dealing with him. :confused: