PDA

View Full Version : AROD Photomatched 2009 Game Used Bat!

bottomofthe9thonline
09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
I know there has been controversy in the past over AROD game used items, but I finally got my hands on a bat that I feel is just about unquestionable. I have found several photos of Alex using the bat from June 3rd & 4th of this year, and after comparing several ball marks, I feel its a concrete photo match. To back things up more, the bat is also MLB Authenticated which I have never seen an AROD bat in the past have (I have seen it for the signature on the bat, but never authenticating the actual game use!) I am not sure how to overlay the images like some of you do, so any help or comments would be appreciated.

Hologram number LH198647 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under PLAYER COLLECTED BAT.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: TEX AT NYY
Session Date: June 04, 2009
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: ALEX RODRIGUEZ'S BLACK LOUISVILLE SLUGGER BAT MODEL#C271L

gameused
09-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Congrat's on your photo match! Everything lines up perfectly and that signature is flawless. Really nice bat.

Bobby

bottomofthe9thonline
09-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks!!

joelsabi
09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
I have found several photos of Alex using the bat from June 3rd & 4th of this year, and after comparing several ball marks, I feel its a concrete photo match.

Hi there,

there are many ball marks on this bat so could you pinpointed which ball marks or marking you were able to match. Circling the marks would be great.

thanks.