PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT DEAL WITH csantana41rocks88 ON EBAY

zookerman182
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
This person won an item from me and then decided they didnt want it anymore. I even said that is ok but told them they needed to send me the final value fees ($16.60) and they refused, saying they can leave feedback just like meif i decide to take further action. Im 100% and have almost 400 transactions so my hands are pretty tied which sucks. They just started an ebay account last month and only had 3 feedback so i should have known this would happen before hand. Just a warning to anyone who has this person as a buyer.

Jays1fan
08-31-2009, 06:51 PM
This person won an item from me and then decided they didnt want it anymore. I even said that is ok but told them they needed to send me the final value fees ($16.60) and they refused, saying they can leave feedback just like meif i decide to take further action. Im 100% and have almost 400 transactions so my hands are pretty tied which sucks. They just started an ebay account last month and only had 3 feedback so i should have known this would happen before hand. Just a warning to anyone who has this person as a buyer.

You and the Buyer can agree Not to do the deal and ebay will refund your final Value Fees. Contact the buyer , tell him you are opening up a case on ebay that will allow him OUT of the deal. If he agrees , you get your fees refunded.