PDA

View Full Version : 250+ MJ Items In September Hunt Auction......

TriplexXxSports
08-28-2009, 08:02 PM
I noticed that there is an upcoming September auction at Hunt that is carrying better than 250 Michael Jordan items. Jerseys, golf clubs, shoes, basketballs, just about everything. Mostly UDA.

It sure is a nice array of collectibles, but does anyone else think that the final bid prices might suffer a little because of such a large inventory?

nickacs
08-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up :) Looked at all the items, but in all honesty, there's not much I would really want and that's tough coming from a Jordan collector!
I guess if your really into his signatures, there's like 100/250 lots just on past cancelled personal checks and other signed items.
I'm more into the game worn stuff and other unique items. The one '92-93 jersey is certainly nice as well as MJ's Barcelona Dream Team ID pass. Rare indeed!

I'll keep my eye on it!

33bird
08-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Yea MJs signature used to be a tuff thing to find. Not anymore. Between all the UDA stuff and all the insert cards he signs-not so tuff. Would love to have a legit game used jersey though. I'm with BTPH-I think 90% of the stuff out there is bogus. Just my 2 cents.

nickacs
08-28-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm with you Greg. I'm still looking for a true, legit Bulls coa letter at best jersey and there just isn't much of them.
Not to deliberately cross post on another auction house, but further cementing your 90% bogus comment, looking on Heritage Oct '09 auction preview, they have 3 MJ "game worn" jerseys, incl a Finals, one with a NJ Nets provenance and the other with a Phil Jackson charity letter, but ALL of them are totally fake :rolleyes:

I'll tell ya if it wasn't for this board and some great people I've met, I probably would've bought every MJ "game worn" I could see and afford, but now I'm taking my time and waiting for the right one. Someday :)

33bird
08-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Yea, me too. Hopefully, someday, I'll have the money to buy an MJ Bulls jersey with team coa. Who knows.

kingjammy24
08-28-2009, 11:14 PM
maybe they'll have jordan's first pro jersey! from peoria!

rudy.

Sonny25
08-28-2009, 11:14 PM
There's a couple of nice items I wouldn't mind getting.

But I'm really starting want one of those Wilt 100 point game programs.