PDA

View Full Version : MLB jerseys up to 270 USD

Goon
08-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi there,

since i got a nice jersey now but other deals felt thru and I sold some nhl gamers I would be interestedwhats out on the market:

Should be a player that plays most of the time - No Pitchers pls - C CF RF LF Basemen SS are superb and should be with the team the jersey is from..would be glad to get some offers (no BP or PS pls..loa or holo would be great)

thomas.kadner@t-online.de thx

Jays1fan
08-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi there,

since i got a nice jersey now but other deals felt thru and I sold some nhl gamers I would be interestedwhats out on the market:

Should be a player that plays most of the time - No Pitchers pls - C CF RF LF Basemen SS are superb and should be with the team the jersey is from..would be glad to get some offers (no BP or PS pls..loa or holo would be great)

thomas.kadner@t-online.de thx

Thomas ,

Very sorry we could not Complete the Deal on the Overbay Jersey I have.
You should let people know in advance that you live in Germany because postage there with tracking is much more expensive AND that you do not have a confirmed paypal address. ( Both were deal killers for us ). Some people might not mind , but it is always good to know.
Best of luck to you.
Scott

longball123
09-16-2009, 11:33 PM
I have a JD Drew 2006 dodgers jerseys. email me if your interested rjlong25@msn.com