PDA

View Full Version : WORN DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL PRACTICE JERSEY Question!!!!

Lennox.P
08-12-2009, 06:22 PM
hi guys just bought this practice jersey of ebay and like to ask if the coa or the seller are known here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GAME-USED-WORN-DALLAS-COWBOYS-FOOTBALL-PRACTICE-JERSEY_W0QQitemZ290336309269

i can't find pics of the jersey, the pic the seller used is not the right jersey!

thanks

jayt1234
08-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I am not sure if the seller is a member here but I can say with certainty I have dealt with the seller quite a bit in the past and they are 100% legit and great to deal with. I collect only Cowboys stuff and they seem to deal mostly with Cowboys as well so you tend to cross paths. The COA is also all you really need as Game Exclusives was the exclusive dealer for Cowboys game used items before Steiner took over in 2008 and this is the correct certificate used during those years.

The practice jerseys tend to have really tight cuffed sleeves so when they are worn with pads (as pictured) the white elastic portion tends to tuck under the blue top portion when worn. Also the shoulders have a ton of elastic give as well so when worn over pads the logo will stretch a considerable amount. I hope this helps and I would not be concerned at all with the legitimacy of this jersey. If you collect Cowboys stuff welcome to the forum and please contact me at any time as I have been collecting for over two years.

Jay

Lennox.P
08-13-2009, 11:16 AM
great thank you! i'm a keyshawn johnson collector and try to get what i can! so i hope i can add more dallas game used stuff to my collection!
do you have something of him?