PDA

View Full Version : Francoeur Home Braves and Brayan Pena Blue Alt

gingi79
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
After quality service from Lisa with the Braves, I was able to obtain a game worn:

Braves Jeff Francoeur home White Braves jersey with MLB Hologram. It is from 2007, his best season to date. Since I also just obtained a Blue Alternate Away shirt, I have to sell this one. Jersey shows great use in the form of dirt and some wash tag wear. Hologram number lists it as GAME WORN against the Washington Nationals when Jeff went 3 for 3 and had 3 rbis. Has the Black 33 patch and is signed on the back #7
Selling it for less than what I paid: $475.

Atlanta Braves RARE Away Blue Brayan Pena Alternate jersey from 2008. Early season shirt so it has the Beech but not the Skip patch. Strip tag but no MLB hologram. Selling for less than any Blue jersey I have seen on eBay: $125

Want them both? I'll throw in free shipping and it's only $550!

Pics are below. Any one shirt, $8 shipping to the US. Prefer Money Order, PayPal if I must.

gingi79
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Here is the Pena

jdhbraves
08-12-2009, 06:40 AM
Hit me with an email. Definately interested in a jersey

retconstruction@yahoo.com

regards

gingi79
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Really need a way to fix omissions and errors in previous posts so I don't bump myself to the top.

email me at:
nacham81@potsdam.edu or
gingi79@aol.com

ChrisWinsalways
08-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Are you intrested in selling the blue Frenchy? Thanks Chris

gingi79
08-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Are you intrested in selling the blue Frenchy? Thanks Chris

Sorry Chris, I am keeping my Blue and my Red Frenchie jerseys for now. While they aren't for sale I would be interested in trading it for a Matt Diaz game used glove. Also a partial trade/cash for Matt Diaz Blue or any Chipper Jones jersey.

Thanks for your interest