PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys from Hartel Sports Inc?

RJB44
08-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Has anyone bought from these folks? I saw them at the National and they had a large selection of game used jerseys, mostly from the 1990's. They are based out of Steeleville, Illinois.

Thanks

hiramman
08-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes, Hartel Sports is a long time game-used seller. They've been in business for years and I've had nothing but good luck dealing with them over the years.

Larry Pelliccioni
08-09-2009, 04:17 PM
I have been dealing with Hartel Sports for over 25 years and they have been great. The business was started by the father, Floyd, a great man with a good sense of humor and truly a gentleman. When he passed his son Bruce took over and he always, always was very fair in his dealing. Now the business belongs to Mike and like the others before him, is just a fine person to deal with.
Great selection, great prices and greater service, that is Hartel Sports.
Larry Pelliccioni

larry bourget
08-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Hartel is #1, you can not get any better unless you buy from Teams yourself.

LB

Sincityson
08-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Great to deal with, yet not always the quickest to hear back from.

sox83cubs84
08-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Great sellers and great people...only problems are the difficulty to hear back from them promptly (sometimes) and occasional less-than-stellar recordkeeping of customer facts...they have often gone a year or more without updating my address in their files when I moved in the past. Still, they're definitely worth a look-see, and they're now offering items on eBay as well (I think the seller ID is mike7332).

Dave M.
Chicago area