PDA

View Full Version : Indy Colts or Super Bowl fans?

perlman9
08-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Please keep in mind first that I have basic knowledge but wanted to pass this along to Indy Colts fans if interested in pursuing. I have been talking with someone who says he is a former employee who has fallen on some tough times and I am getting a game-used helmet and possibly a few other things depending on what he has.

He tells me he wants to sell his Super Bowl ring but I am not a big Colts fan nor collect that type of thing, but told him I would collect emails of anyone interested and the two parties can work out whatever needs to be worked out. He also says he has plenty of signed items and I can try to get a list to post if that is helpful to anyone.

Again, I do not know this gentleman personally and am just buying a helmet right now, but figured the ring may be a once in a lifetime chance for someone and wanted to let those here have a shot since so many have helped me in the past.

If interested, please email me at perlman9@excite.com and I will send your email to the seller. I am just not sure he would want his name or email all over the place being a former employee, so that is why I am doing this "covertly." And again I don't know him so cannot vouch for authenticity of items, but I have a good feeling and am sure someone interested in an item like that ring could do their own research.

Hope this is a help to any Colts or Super Bowl fans.