PDA

View Full Version : WTB Ticket from Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox 7/21/04

andyt7499
08-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Hi,
I want to buy a Ticket stub from Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox game played on July 21st 2004 at Jacob’s Field. Please send price and scan to atotten@rochester.rr.com (atotten@rochester.rr.com).

Thanks,
Andy

G1X
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi Andy,

Was that a 14-0 Sox win (or something like that) where Mark Buehrle was on the mound for the Sox and Cliff Lee for the Tribe, and Buehrle pitched a complete game where he faced only the minimum? (Perfect game until Vizquel broke it up with a single in the 7th, but was quickly erased on a DP - another hit in the 8th, and another DP).

If so, I was there and probably have the stub somewhere. It's yours at no charge if that's the game (and assuming I can find the ticket). Let me know.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys

andyt7499
08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes that is the game. Chicago 14 Cleveland 0 Buehrle had a complete game shutout giving up 2 hits while facing the minimum 27. The reason I am looking for the tick is I am a Cleveland Indians fan especially a Grady Sizemore fan. This game was Sizemore's MLB debut.

G1X
08-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I didn't realize that it was the MLB debut for Grady Sizemore. I was in town for The National that year and wanted to see a game at Jacobs Field. Looks like I was lucky and caught a good one for several reasons.

I will take a look this weekend and see if I can find it. I'll send you an email if I find it so that I can get your mailing address.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys