PDA

View Full Version : NFL Penannts - History

cledawgs
08-06-2009, 06:04 AM
Anyone have any good links to help research and date some Browns Pennants?

I have a small collection including a few Elf and single bar, double bar and the more modern face masks. Would like to try and confirm the dates when these where available.

Any help....and as always buying Browns vintage and Game used items.

Brian
Go Browns

b.heagy
08-06-2009, 06:42 AM
I just ordered the new Pennant guide on ebay. One of the members at Net54 put it together. I have heard nothing but good things about the guide. Can't wait until mine arrives.

b.heagy
08-06-2009, 06:43 AM
weird. Steelers fan helping out a browns fan. just dont seem right........

b.heagy
08-06-2009, 06:44 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-PENNANT-PRICE-GUIDE_W0QQitemZ120454675203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0ba87b03&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 here ya go.

nyjetsfan14
08-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I just ordered the new Pennant guide on ebay. One of the members at Net54 put it together. I have heard nothing but good things about the guide. Can't wait until mine arrives.

Greetings Bill. After you receive your guide and put it to use can you tell me if it was a worthwhile buy? Does it have a synopsis or related info. of pennants or just a year and price? I have a rather extensive and vintage Titans/Jets pennant collection but thats all I collect and would like to get more info for each besides my deductions. Many thanks in advance. Happy collecting to all...

b.heagy
08-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Greetings Bill. After you receive your guide and put it to use can you tell me if it was a worthwhile buy? Does it have a synopsis or related info. of pennants or just a year and price? I have a rather extensive and vintage Titans/Jets pennant collection but thats all I collect and would like to get more info for each besides my deductions. Many thanks in advance. Happy collecting to all...

Received my copy this week. Send me an email.

princip
08-12-2009, 08:09 AM
This is simply beautiful. (http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/photos/peb1.jpg)