PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Zimmerman Game Used Wanted.....

vdsporty25
08-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Looking for any and all things Ryan Zimmerman Game Used including jerseys, batting gloves, spikes, bats, caps.......etc

Would prefer them to be mlb authenticated and show some good use....Please shoot me an email and let me know what you have!

Mauer7
08-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Contact AllStarsPlus on this forum. He is the Resident Ryan Zimmerman Pimp.

allstarsplus
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Contact AllStarsPlus on this forum. He is the Resident Ryan Zimmerman Pimp.

Thanks. Just got a nice HR Jersey from this week too. Auto'd and MLB holo'd. Of course game used bats, batting gloves, and cleats, lineup cards, balls, and bases.

Have some nice game issued jerseys too!

vdsporty25
08-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks. Just got a nice HR Jersey from this week too. Auto'd and MLB holo'd. Of course game used bats, batting gloves, and cleats, lineup cards, balls, and bases.

Have some nice game issued jerseys too!

Hey Andrew....I have replied to your email

vdsporty25
11-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Still aggressively pursuing Ryan's game used bats....prefer them to be mlb authenticated....but I will consider all possibilities. I am seeking all possible leads and I have enough money for 2 or 3 more. I already have one coming from Rob @ Locker Room....Thanks Rob!

All help much appreciated!

vdsporty25
11-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Still aggressively pursuing Ryan's game used bats....prefer them to be mlb authenticated....but I will consider all possibilities. I am seeking all possible leads and I have enough money for 2 or 3 more. I already have one coming from Rob @ Locker Room....Thanks Rob!

All help much appreciated!

I am now very close to finalizing a deal with Andrew on a couple more sweet Zimmerman bats.....Cant wait to get them!

Thanks for everybody that sent me info

allstarsplus
11-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Josh - Bats on their way! Working on getting some fielding gloves and have to get the commemorative Silver Slugger Louisville Slugger bats!

What else would be on your "wish list"? :D

vdsporty25
11-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Josh - Bats on their way! Working on getting some fielding gloves and have to get the commemorative Silver Slugger Louisville Slugger bats!

What else would be on your "wish list"? :D

Sweet .. I cant wait to get them!

I will definitely be interested in the Silver Slugger bats when you get them in!!

vdsporty25
11-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Here is my 3 Ryan Zimmerman Gamers I picked up this month! Including one of his bats used in his 30 game hit streak courtesy of Andrew Lang!! Thanks for everything Andrew and I look forward to more Zimmerman transactions in the future! Also thanks goes out to Rob Chandler and Locker Room Memorabilia for the other great Zim Gamer!