PDA

View Full Version : Part Of My Collection In The Venezuelan Hall Of Fame.-

MUSEOVEN
08-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Hello: :) This A Part Of My Collection Of Venezuelan Players In The Asiatic Leagues (japan, China And Korea) Is Exhibed In The Venezuela Baseball Hall Of Fame.-

joelsabi
08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello: :) This A Part Of My Collection Of Venezuelan Players In The Asiatic Leagues (japan, China And Korea) Is Exhibed In The Venezuela Baseball Hall Of Fame.-

very cool. just wondering abour the logistics. were you approached by the Venezuela HOF to exhibit your collection. how did you get the items down to venezuela. did you assist in the display in any way. thanks

Dewey2007
08-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I agree, this is very cool that some of your items were used for the HOF exhibit.

Just curious how long you have your stuff on loan and is this something that you initiated or did they approach you?

Best,
Dewey

metsbats
08-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Very Nice Museoven.

Congrats!

chakes89
08-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I think Museoven lives in Venezuela

MUSEOVEN
08-06-2009, 07:15 AM
hello: :) yes i live in caracas, venezuela.. the venezuelan hall of fame is in valencia, is abaut 2 hours from my house.. thanks

toshi
08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Hello. It's a great display!
Is this display any museum though I cannot read Spanish?
I live in Japan.
My favorite player of Venezuelan is Roberto "Bobby" Marcano (1975~85 Hankyu Braves).

MUSEOVEN
08-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Hello. It's a great display!
Is this display any museum though I cannot read Spanish?
I live in Japan.
My favorite player of Venezuelan is Roberto "Bobby" Marcano (1975~85 Hankyu Braves).
HELLO TOSHI :) : ROBERT MARCANO WAS A GREAT PLAYER.. I HAVE ONE OF HIS JERSEY USED HERE IN VENEZUELA, LET ME TAKE SOME PICTURES AND I WILL POST.. THANKS

godwulf
08-14-2009, 05:51 PM
That's extremely cool. I had some Aurelio Rodriguez items on display out at Chase Field some years ago, but nothing like the prestige of a national HoF venue, of course...although I have been meaning for years to ask the Mexican Baseball HoF if they'd be interested in displaying the field jacket that Aurelio wore when he managed Chihuahua.

The Diamondbacks have four very important players on their roster who are from Venezuela - Juan Gutierrez, Yusmeiro Petit, Miguel Montero and Gerardo Parra - and I wonder if any MLB team has more than four, or even that many, on their roster.

mbrieve
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
That's extremely cool. I had some Aurelio Rodriguez items on display out at Chase Field some years ago, but nothing like the prestige of a national HoF venue, of course...although I have been meaning for years to ask the Mexican Baseball HoF if they'd be interested in displaying the field jacket that Aurelio wore when he managed Chihuahua.

The Diamondbacks have four very important players on their roster who are from Venezuela - Juan Gutierrez, Yusmeiro Petit, Miguel Montero and Gerardo Parra - and I wonder if any MLB team has more than four, or even that many, on their roster.
The Detroit Tigers have four and all of them played in the WBC for Venezuela in 2009:

Carlos Guillen
Miguel Cabrera
Magglio Ordonez
Armando Gallaraga

toshi
10-03-2009, 05:14 AM
Hello!
The baseball card of Marcano that I have.
Roberto Marcano took an active part in Hankyu Braves, and he was popular.

By the way, the Venezuela player is taking an active part in Japan this year.
Alex Ramirez, Dicky Gonzalez (Yomiuri Giants)

I also am collecting jerseys.
You have the game used jersey of some Japan baseball team.
Could you sell the jersey in your collection?