PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Martinez GU Signed Bat

vonbrandingo
08-03-2009, 07:57 PM
For sale or trade is a handsome Edgar Martinez signed game used bat. Has heavy pine tar, several prominent blue ink transfers, cleat marks, an impression from weighted batting donut, a minor crack on the center label, and a bold blue Edgar auto with "2002" inscription. Edgar labeled the bat's weight (30.6) and his number on the knob (an excellent Edgar characteristic). Comes with a COA from Mill Creek Sports signed by Edgar and the auto on the bat is authenticated by PSA/DNA. That's two Edgar signatures.

$400 shipped priority mail with insurance. Also interested in trading for game used bats of equal value, especially Barry Larkin and Andre Dawson gamers.

email: rodhall@hotmail.com

tmpjets
08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks, but I am afraid I will have to pass on this one as tempting as it may be I really need a Griffey Jr. bat , as YOU must know Edgar's bats dont come around that often and THIS ONE WILL BE GONE SOON. And at a fair price, good luck though.:rolleyes:

vonbrandingo
08-11-2009, 02:39 AM
bump...

Looking to get $375 shipped for this great bat of a future hall of famer. tmpjets, it's $500+shipping for you cause you're such a :cool: guy.