PDA

View Full Version : Just released- MLB Game Worn Jersey Guide by Bill Henderson, 2009 Edition

mlbstyleguides.com
08-02-2009, 09:33 PM
All-

I wanted to let you know that the 2009 Edition of my MLB Guide To Game Worn Jerseys - The Double Knit Era is newly available as of today!

As before, I am offering members of this forum a $5.00 (15%)discount to purchase, and the guide is available immediately for download at www.mlbstyleguides.com (http://www.mlbstyleguides.com). To get the discount, when it asks you for a promotional code type gameusedforum998. You can also get it on CD.

If you are a past subscriber you may upgrade to the current version at for half off the regular price. If you didn't get an email from me already, send me a note at wfhenderson@yahoo.com with your name, address, and the email address you probably used to make your original purchase from.

Enough; I will not make this into an advertisement, but to see more, visit the site. Lots of new sections, 400 more pages, a 40-question EXAM On game worn knowledge (yes!) tons of stuff and a lot of fun.

Guys, I rarely post on the forums-- my contributions are through my research. I am so grateful for all the GameUsedForum members who have written to me offering information and photos over the past years and who always encourage me to visit here.

Board administrators, please post the discount code as appropriate. It will be good for the next year.

All my best,

Bill Henderson
Author
MLB Game Worn Jerseys of the Double Knit Era

ralieghr
12-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi - do you do any work with minor league jerseys? do you know any goos resources? Thanks.