PDA

View Full Version : OT-Who made the best deadline trade?....

suicide_squeeze
07-31-2009, 10:36 PM
My choice is the Dodgers.....their acquisition made his debut tonight, and struck out the side.

But did you hear about the shenanigans in Boston??

Victor Martinez, the new catcher aquired to replace Varitek as quickly as you can say "CHEATER!", upon walking in to the clubhouse was greeted kindly by all of his new teammates while Jason scowled in the corner mumbling something about "what about my calves......there's no needle damage to my calves......."

When the new catcher who can actually hit first set foot in the locker room, the equipment manager handed him a small package wrapped with a bow and card. Victor opened the card.....It was from Theo...."Welcome to the team".

He opened the package to find his own personal designer set of team issued syringes.........inscribed "Make Boston proud...Management".

Lokee
08-01-2009, 10:27 AM
ummm Varitek was linked to roids so your joke does not really work. Sorry guy.

suicide_squeeze
08-01-2009, 01:59 PM
ummm Varitek was linked to roids so your joke does not really work. Sorry guy.

lokee......was he linked?

I must have missed that? I just know in my own observations he was a serious user.

mwbosoxfan
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
lokee......was he linked?

I must have missed that? I just know in my own observations he was a serious user.

When the Dodgers kindly took Manny off the hands of the Red Sox and you were defending him to the hilt, you must have glossed over the fact you knew he was a serious PED user with those keen "observations" you have.